Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Huge mistake while engineering FSD Range

Huge mistake while engineering FSD Range

I was at Farseer with the intention to generate T5 FSD Range (I was at T4), and I was under the impression that I needed to research all possible modules to reach an influence of 5. And I went to generate a Faster FSD Boot Sequence module and cilcked through the chat windows -- and I lost all of my generated modules on FSD Range. Afterwards I did get to influence 5 but I don't have the materials to buy back my T4 FSD Range module. I know it's my fault for assuming that my progress would be saved; but if I could please have that progress that back anyway I would be incredibly grateful.

My CMDR handle is my forum name: Manry

Just in case you do decide to reimburse me. Thanks very much for reading.

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by Manry View Post (Source)
    I was at Farseer with the intention to generate T5 FSD Range (I was at T4), and I was under the impression that I needed to research all possible modules to reach an influence of 5. And I went to generate a Faster FSD Boot Sequence module and cilcked through the chat windows -- and I lost all of my generated modules on FSD Range. Afterwards I did get to influence 5 but I don't have the materials to buy back my T4 FSD Range module. I know it's my fault for assuming that my progress would be saved; but if I could please have that progress that back anyway I would be incredibly grateful.
    Can you open a ticket to allow us to investigate this thoroughly.

https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Please provide as much detail as to what happened and any additional information like screenshots as possible.

Originally Posted by Support Minotaur View Post (Source)
    Can you open a ticket to allow us to investigate this thoroughly.

https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Please provide as much detail as to what happened and any additional information like screenshots as possible.
    Thanks for your prompt response, I'll make sure to do that asap.