So here are the duties that seem to be ascribed to jeeps and helicopters

The jeeps can
    Medicine for sick animals
    Health-boosting
    Refilling feeders
    Repairing stuff
    Taking photos

Whereas the helicopters can only tranquilize animals

So here's what I'm thinking. Give both jeeps and helis the ability to medicate, boost, and tranq.

To counter this, jeep teams should be able to be destroyed by large animals (helicopters too if you're too low and close to a snapping dinosaur)

Now this means that you have to think about how to approach a situation, especially with particularly large, dangerous animals.

Originally Posted by tigris115 View Post (Source)
    So here are the duties that seem to be ascribed to jeeps and helicopters

The jeeps can
    Medicine for sick animals
    Health-boosting
    Refilling feeders
    Repairing stuff
    Taking photos

Whereas the helicopters can only tranquilize animals

So here's what I'm thinking. Give both jeeps and helis the ability to medicate, boost, and tranq.

To counter this, jeep teams should be able to be destroyed by large animals (helicopters too if you're too low and close to a snapping dinosaur)

Now this means that you have to think about how to approach a situation, especially with particularly large, dangerous animals.
    I love it! To balance the decision of choices, maybe helicopters have a higher risk of panicking or harrassing animals but safer? Jeeps are less irritant or scary but less safe...

Honk should play one or more roles. Park ranger Landrovers in Africa or trucks in the Rockies, the animals will react to them. Usually shy and go away. Rarely approach unless very close relationship. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Some dinos can act like big suckers, like orphan elephants or such. Come to Jeep and rubs themselves, like a scratch from people. Some others with aggressive instincts are just dangerous or unpredictable at best. Honk on a treat run, some dinos come to you. A new DNA manipulation with friendly traits. Another topic...