Afternoon,

Knights of the Black, an initially Kiwi-based group, are recruiting players to help in our aim to defend and fortify the edge of the bubble past AD space.

Who are we?

We're a small group with a PMF based on the edge of the bubble. We currently control 3 systems and have recently expanded to 2 more which we'll control in due course. We were larger but were caught up in the big delay for PMFs (about 8 months for us) and lost a lot of players during that time that we're struggling to lure back to the game. So we're looking for new recruits to join us.

What do we do?

Mainly BGS work to control our part of the border, which involves a mix of skills. We have no desire to enter into conflict with other groups or undermine their work, we very much seek friendly relations with our neighbours

Do I have to be NZ based?

Absolutely not. While the founders all were, and therefore the coordination is currently done on NZ time, we welcome all players. If you're interested to helping to coordinate and plan targets then we'd appreciate the help

What is your ethos?

We're all older players, but that doesn't mean you have to be We like to play the long game and plan strategically as well as tactically. We're a casual and friendly group (those that are left of us anyway ) and we don't have a leader - we agree targets and objectives between us

How can I find out more?

If you'd like to know more please either DM me here or feel free to join our discord here (note; it's very new as we've previously used offline technology to coordinate)

Chur