Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: I find the quallity argument against mods insulting as anything

Build a park that doesn't look cramped and contains all the species in the game at once.

Originally Posted by Dorian1334 View Post (Source)
    Build a park that doesn't look cramped and contains all the species in the game at once.
    Iíve done that on Nublar already.
    And you can never prove otherwise because your argument is based on a subjective standard: one that is born from the elevated perspective of the park-builder and not the intimate experience of the guest who is confronted with the shear size of everything.

And furthermore, what is this preocupation with having every single dino genus, with all their requirements, in a single map when theyíve given you 6 islands to readily switch between? In a discussion about creativity and the internal and external limitations thereupon, itís a fun challenge but IMO fixating on it as a prerequisite for creativity and viewing the difficulty of the challenge as a restriction on all creativity demonstrates a failure to think outside of the box.

Frontier and Universal are making their game. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have bought it. Nothing really stopping you from modding it. It's just not supported.

Originally Posted by Aramus418 View Post (Source)
    Done. Built a Rainforest, a Savannah, and a Swamp. Next question.
    Yeah right, three different biomes but let me guess, all of them are green and have the exact same type of plants?

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    Frontier and Universal are making their game. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have bought it. Nothing really stopping you from modding it. It's just not supported.
    Except for denuvo though.

Originally Posted by SonOfTheSun View Post (Source)

Except for denuvo though.
    Works well enough for some trainers (cheat software) – from what I've heard on these forums, and Frontier aren't taking action against users for it, though obviously it isn't supported. I haven't looked into modding it myself since it isn't what I expect from the game nor why I got it.

Cheating is not modding.

Cheating is not modding.
    It is in the context of my above example, since it changes (mods) how the game runs and works for players.

Look on the JWE Modding sub on Reddit. People tried to get into the files and change things but except for minor things it is not possible.

Cheating is not modding.
    I don't even see how cheating would be a problem. It's not a multiplayer game lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123