Thread: Another Sensor Fragment Question

Another Sensor Fragment Question

I'm at the wreck on HIP 17403, lots of lovely bits of alien ship, but very few fragments. I'm getting one per login. People mention shooting the canisters of sensors, but there aren't any at all.

I assume I should be searching around the immediate location, not miles away. And have they thinned out the amount to be found?

Thanks.

Another question about them, where do they show up in the inventory? They're not in data or materials, so how do I know how many I have?

Originally Posted by tclancey View Post (Source)
    Another question about them, where do they show up in the inventory? They're not in data or materials, so how do I know how many I have?
    They are on the Materials Tab, make sure you dont have a filter applied

Cant help with the rest, have not been there since they were called Unknown Artifacts

There used to be sensors laying around you could shoot to get fragments, not canisters. They gone now?

Op will be wrong - wavescanner should show a strong signal for the sensors. Also if you got the 'scan detected' message on approaching - that's the sensor scanning you - if you didn't get that then there may not be a sensor, but there's usually 2-3.

Try logging out and logging back in to either open or solo, depending on which mode you are in originally.

That should force the sensors to respawn, whereupon you can shoot them for fragments.