Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: should braben make more vlog videos ?

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Has anyone asked Ed to restore them somewhere in archive?
    I do not know but it's a very good idea

Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post (Source)
    I'd rather he spent his time making more content for ED if I'm honest.
    That's not really his job.

Originally Posted by anumist View Post (Source)
    for those who know, mister Braben used to make progress diaries of elite dangerous in videos where he talked about the game in progress...

i kinda miss those, that would be cool if sir braben could do progress videos again, where he would talk of future of ED , what to come , what to expect, etc

what do you think ?
    Definitely not, I was duped by his lies in the old Dev diaries; he can keep them to himself now IMO.

Originally Posted by DoctorDanny View Post (Source)
    This. I'm still waiting for big game hunting and stowing myself away on other people's ships. I'd pass on more videos of the man fantasizing about things his company clearly can't deliver
    Spot on, on occasion I go watch to those videos again and it makes me so angry when I see all the rubbish he spouted back then to make people invest in the game - Shame on you DBOBE.

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Many things have disappeared

Videos of David, meet with the team, peek of the week, DEV's diary
    A lost world

Some of the newer footage of David, still in a process of editing to go live:

Originally Posted by anumist View Post (Source)
    for those who know, mister braben used to make progress diaries of elite dangerous in videos where he talked about the game in progress...

i kinda miss those, that would be cool if sir braben could do progress videos again, where he would talk of future of ED , what to come , what to expect, etc

what do you think ?
    Would be nice to see his excitement even it seems he was talking about some other game.
    He stopped once Planet coaster and Jurassic park were out and laid success....now he doesn't need to sell ED anymore!
    And FD with it's always go around and never straight answers, so basically we know nothing about ED future and are they working on atmos or what to expect after beyond.

Originally Posted by Soon(TM) View Post (Source)
    Definitely not, I was duped by his lies in the old Dev diaries; he can keep them to himself now IMO.

Spot on, on occasion I go watch to those videos again and it makes me so angry when I see all the rubbish he spouted back then to make people invest in the game - Shame on you DBOBE.
    And the Community wonders why we never hear from anyone from FD anymore.

Originally Posted by sollisb View Post (Source)
    I have huge respect for Mr. B. An intelligent person both in the world of Gaming and Microprocessors.

However, anything he would have to say in regards to Elite Dangerous would be hype and vapourware. He is not in control, the shareholders are, so I wouldn't hold much faith in anything said.

But I'd prefer him than the usual goon show.
    DBOBE is in control as the CEO of the company. The shareholders can vote him out if they want to if they see his leadership is not going well.

Snip
    Rigghhht. That is just unpleasent. But I suppose some people just can't help themselves. Still waiting on your list of computer games you have worked on by the way.

I'm secretly convinced David Braben is either Harry Potter, Rinzlero7o7o7 or Zarek Null, and therefore we have more videos from him then it appears on first glance

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    DBOBE is in control as the CEO of the company. The shareholders can vote him out if they want to if they see his leadership is not going well.

Rigghhht. That is just unpleasent. But I suppose some people just can't help themselves. Still waiting on your list of computer games you have worked on by the way.
    When did you ask for a list. try Ancient Anguish, Myths Of Magic, the Nightmare3 MudLib, the Fantasy MudLib, just for starters.

12. This is the last staff post in this thread. #27
    Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Has anyone asked Ed to restore them somewhere in archive?
    Do you mean bring them back, or just restore the old ones from the archive to watch? I believe they are still up on the original channel somewhere.

When did you ask for a list. try Ancient Anguish, Myths Of Magic, the Nightmare3 MudLib, the Fantasy MudLib, just for starters.
    Never heard of them, will have to look them up. Someone asked in another thread, but I was interested too.

I guess he quickly learned those were a mistake. After all - they made him accountable. Internet doesn't forget

It just all has consequences, even if it takes time.

(just one of many well-deserved reactions, I literally just picked one amongst many)

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Do you mean bring them back, or just restore the old ones from the archive to watch? I believe they are still up on the original channel somewhere.
    Why not both?

New vlogs like during the Kickstarter would be pretty awesome IMO.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast