Thread: Frontier Plays Jurassic World Evolution with Director Colin Trevorrow

Frontier Plays Jurassic World Evolution with Director Colin Trevorrow

This is an official livestream that took place earlier today on Friday 10 August 2018, with Director Colin Trevorrow (of Jurassic World).

You can watch it back on demand here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/295480358

Enjoy!

Watched it! Nice one!

Hope to get him reprises his role as Mr. DNA in JWE. Canít get enough of him!!

It's funny with all the people going hysterical and saying the game was abandoned by Frontier just a few weeks to a month after release the director of JW, one of the top money making movies, just drops in to do a live stream with some of the Frontier crew. I don't care for JW myself but there is no way to deny it, the movie was popular with some people cause it made a lot of money. There is really no reason for the director of a major blockbuster hit to show up while a development company is just fixing bugs. Meaning they are still actively working on the game.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    It's funny with all the people going hysterical and saying the game was abandoned by Frontier just a few weeks to a month after release the director of JW, one of the top money making movies, just drops in to do a live stream with some of the Frontier crew. I don't care for JW myself but there is no way to deny it, the movie was popular with some people cause it made a lot of money. There is really no reason for the director of a major blockbuster hit to show up while a development company is just fixing bugs. Meaning they are still actively working on the game.
    Yeah. They've said it several times, that they have at least a three year plan to support and expand the game. It'll never be enough.

Doomsayin' folks are doomsayin'.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Yeah. They've said it several times, that they have at least a three year plan to support and expand the game. It'll never be enough.

Doomsayin' folks are doomsayin'.
    What doom in the first place though? Seems like a rather complete package to me already, even if I might want a little more out in regarding dino ecosystems and the like. As a management game though, it is what it is as it is well enough. It's not like we were promised expansions and the like earlier on, at least not that I'm aware. Pay for what you get and what's on offer. If people are complaining, they need to learn how to spend their money more wisely. This isn't like Elite where some of us have paid for multiple expansions in advance that we haven't seen yet.

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    What doom in the first place though? Seems like a rather complete package to me already, even if I might want a little more out in regarding dino ecosystems and the like. As a management game though, it is what it is as it is well enough. It's not like we were promised expansions and the like earlier on, at least not that I'm aware. Pay for what you get and what's on offer. If people are complaining, they need to learn how to spend their money more wisely. This isn't like Elite where some of us have paid for multiple expansions in advance that we haven't seen yet.
    True. Exactly the point - the game already succeeded.