Thread: New Attractions

New Attractions

It would be cool if there were amusement park rides and attractions. Some of which would be:

Roller Coasters
    Farris Wheels
    Petting zoo
    Dinosaur rides
    Feeding Shows
    Dinosaur encounters

Jungle river cruise.
    Jurassic Park safari land cruisers.

With as limited as building space is there is no point in adding things like amusement rides. If there are any rides they should be focused on the Dinosaurs themselves. Cause that is what the main attraction is.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    With as limited as building space is there is no point in adding things like amusement rides. If there are any rides they should be focused on the Dinosaurs themselves. Cause that is what the main attraction is.
    *cough*relentless naysayer*cough*

Originally Posted by GonerMcGoner View Post (Source)
    *cough*relentless naysayer*cough*
    I have the same kind of thought that Levine did in the novel. It's all about the Dinosaurs. I am sure people didn't spend a bunch of money and travel across the world to see a Ferris Wheel.

Jurassic World Attractions

Cretaceous Cruise

Treetop Grazers

Jungle Trek, with a potential skin option.

Viewing Log, with potential skin options.

Jurassic Park Attractions

Discovery Centre

Park Drive, this attraction will continue to take advantage of the Jeep license the game currently has, with the use of the latest Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Another major difference to its onscreen predecessor will be the ride's ability to safely travel through herbivore enclosures and travel on embankments overlooking the fences of the carnivore paddocks.

Jungle River Adventure

The discovery center looks amazing I would love to have that. Cause it looks a lot like the visitor center.

@Gondrasia, you're the champ of attractions. Loving every bit of your ideas!

Originally Posted by Gondrasia View Post (Source)
    Jurassic Park Attractions
    Man, they look amazing!

but with the way that the tycoon section of this game is just kind of "there"....no workers, guest interaction is really limited, etc...idk

so i mean it would be cool to be able to then have the viewing log on muerta, the river ride on mantanceros, just so not every one of your islands have the same buildings and it would be fun to mix it up. but indeed the dinosaurs are front and center by far in this game and have the greatest potential for improvement so i'd like them to focus on that.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I completely agree. These are all cool ideas, itís just there isnít any room for all of this stuff. The dinos should be the main attraction, not carnival rides. Plus I canít think of any zoo thatís also an amusement park. I would think all the rides and noise would upset the animals.

Originally Posted by Gdain View Post (Source)
    I completely agree. These are all cool ideas, itís just there isnít any room for all of this stuff. The dinos should be the main attraction, not carnival rides. Plus I canít think of any zoo thatís also an amusement park. I would think all the rides and noise would upset the animals.
    I wouldn't mind a couple small amusement park things, if there was ever a bigger island to build on. I believe that in Jurassic World there was a little water park in the wide shot of the island. Maybe something could be the capability to have guests go to the beach or something? While dinosaurs should be the main focus, I view the islands as being like a giant resort.

I wouldnít want a log flume ride like the Universal Studios JP ride, but if the boats from that were an alternate skin for a proper river cruise I wouldnít be mad.

Originally Posted by Aramus418 View Post (Source)
    I wouldn’t want a log flume ride like the Universal Studios JP ride, but if the boats from that were an alternate skin for a proper river cruise I wouldn’t be mad.
    But the boats from the Universal Studios JP ride were exactly the same as the planned river cruise ride for Jurassic Park in the movie. They ride and the movie were developed at the same time, and as a result, they shared concept art.