Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incoming enemy alert

Incoming enemy alert

I don't want to fight a Deadly ranked NPC Anaconda in a Type-7. So annoying.

Fortunately you're in a T7, so you don't have to.

boost, boost, hi wake.

Assuming you have shields slightly stronger than used toilet paper. See video in my signature. Never feel threaten again.

Originally Posted by True Phoenix View Post (Source)
    boost, boost, hi wake.

Assuming you have shields slightly stronger than used toilet paper. See video in my signature. Never feel threaten again.
    The T-7 is meant to be flown shieldless. If a CMDR happens to find him-/herself in the same instance as a hostile the CMDR isn’t worthy of a T-7. Avoiding interdictions with that thing is super easy.

Oh, I know it's easy to avoid it, but it is incredibly annoying to have to do it all the time. That's all I was saying.

The game has already slid too far down the hand-holding slope since release for my taste. No more please.

Originally Posted by Speedcuffs View Post (Source)
    Fortunately you're in a T7, so you don't have to.
    yes... you HAVE to... if you have a mission, and that thing spawns in the destination system... EVERY time you jump back to that destination system, you will get interdicted by it.

Originally Posted by MintyBiscuits View Post (Source)
    Oh, I know it's easy to avoid it, but it is incredibly annoying to have to do it all the time. That's all I was saying.
    It's produced by the mission and every mission tells you that enemy ships might be sent after you...

Originally Posted by MintyBiscuits View Post (Source)
    Yeh, I get ya.

Originally Posted by MickyG1982 View Post (Source)
    It's produced by the mission and every mission tells you that enemy ships might be sent after you...
    Yeah, I know. I wish it wasn't. It would be different if I could actually get interdicted and it provided a bit of a challenge or added an actual element of danger. As it is now, though, it's just annoying. All it does is make it take longer to get from point A to point B and back again.

I don't mind the random NPC interdictions. They're unexpected and at least there is variety in enemy ship types. Whenever I get these alerts I just slow down and let them interdict me, evade it, and continue on my way. The point is, it's not fun and just a waste of time.

Originally Posted by Cagman View Post (Source)
    yes... you HAVE to... if you have a mission, and that thing spawns in the destination system... EVERY time you jump back to that destination system, you will get interdicted by it.
    Defeating the interdiction isn't difficult, then they don't bother you in that system for a while.

Originally Posted by MickyG1982 View Post (Source)
    Defeating the interdiction isn't difficult, then they don't bother you in that system for a while.
    Yep, I will you there. Much easier to defeat the interdiction (I am sure they have got ridculously easier over time) and to take any type of chance and submit. Only ones I submit to now are the navy checks one.

I do like to think that the NPC is sitting there shaking his fist in impotent rage as I calmly continue on my way

Why not go and buy a Vulture and go sort out the Anaconda?

Originally Posted by CMDR Zadian Lichtfrost View Post (Source)
    The T-7 is meant to be flown shieldless. If a CMDR happens to find him-/herself in the same instance as a hostile the CMDR isn’t worthy of a T-7. Avoiding interdictions with that thing is super easy.
    Little bit judgie? :-)

Why would you have to fight any NPC ship in any ship of yours? In over 1000h I haven't interdicted in ANY ship by an NPC. Heck, not even in a T-9 and this thing turns like a hippo knee deep in already solidified concrete...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast