Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite CD-keys issues

Elite CD-keys issues

I had bought Elite Dangerous off of steam and I went to redeem my CD key on my account and after that I tried logging into the launcher multiple times and would not let me play. I then made a new account thinking I would have to because the account I had used was ps4 originally. I then had tried using my cd-key but it would not work, then I used my horizons season pass key thinking maybe that would work out of stupidity. so I now have horizons on an account that doesnt have the main game. I did submit a ticket, but I am wondering if there is anything I can do in the mean time to fix my issue.

As for the Horizons key, you'll have to wait for support to sort it out (it happens fairly often and it shouldn't take long).

If you haven't already, you may be able to deal with your "main" account where you have redeemed the base game key by entering a billing address if you haven't done so already; resetting your password also used to sometimes help. I'm not sure though if having a console and a PC commander on the same Frontier account works.

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    Hi,
    As suggested, feel free to open a ticket to us at https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php and we will be with you as soon as we could