Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A steaming pile of 120 tons of biowaste

It is so much better when you just skip these threads and help some system with famine or outbreak. I mean sense of accomplishment alone...

Originally Posted by amadeus1171 View Post (Source)
    Why is this the go to response when someone complains about something?! The reason I'm complaining is because I love the game but see that it can be so much more. You don't abandon something because it's imperfect. You complain and work to change it so it gets better.

Stop spewing that nonsense telling people to play other games.
    Then go to the Suggestion Forum and suggest away instead of polluting the airwaves here.
    God this player base is the worst I have ever seen in decades of gaming.
    Perhaps checking for news here twice a week is still too much. What a dump.

Why is this the go to response when someone complains about something?! The reason I'm complaining is because I love the game but see that it can be so much more. You don't abandon something because it's imperfect. You complain and work to change it so it gets better.

Stop spewing that nonsense telling people to play other games.
    Still reading the first page but I can answwe that.
    Itsi because the OP is complaining, not actually complaining about anything. No examples (particularly the bugs inferred as returning). The OP does not want to collect materials, which is optional. Hey I ran out of Phospherous a couple of weeks ago been on my list, tiday I get round to it - optional. This is his grind example.

Its hard to answer "I do not like" with anything other than sod off play something ekse, I thought Factabulous was quite polite.

Simon

Originally Posted by smiths121 View Post (Source)
    Hey I ran out of Phospherous a couple of weeks ago been on my list, tiday I get round to it - optional. This is his grind example.
    And of all the planetary materials you have picked the one which is so common that you can land blindly on (almost) any planet whatsoever and stumble upon it in under 2 minutes? This is your example?

Your Fault.

Why? We keep seeing the same silly bugs, the same grinding gameplay, the same rng biowaste, etc. Everybody has spoken out about this malaise in ED but FD doesn't seem to listen.
    What makes you expecting that FD actually fixes bugs? They don't care about communication why they should care about software quality? Given the high number of bugs, the assumption that there is no QA is not very far off and explains the high number of small bugs very reasonably.

If something gets fixed and it's not a money exploit it is just pure luck (a side effect. Same method how they implement bugs but in a good way).

You should lower your expectations below zero and you will start to see, how FD is very money oriented and fixed bugs is not needed if the influx of new players is greater then leaving players.

If you don't expect things a serious software developing company would do, things get more logical and the white knights have less work here to do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345