Thread: The Syndicate, the original!

The Syndicate, the original!

I see a lot of fake "Syndicates" popping up here and there.

So, I thought it important to post that WE are the original syndicate, The Syndicate. We were the second player group added to the game back in the hallowed days of antiquity and we are still here, quietly digging out our legacy and whispering the true gospel of "No Kings, no Queens, no Tyrants, just Gold, money and profit!"

You can find us at http://www.syndicate-elite.enjin.com

All are welcome

Originally Posted by Certacito View Post (Source)
    All are welcome
    Even Workers of Manite partisans?

Ah yes, "Pand" - we have dismissed these... Seriously, you guys added good spice and flavour to the game. I remember when I bragged about "trashing" your place and totally "wrecking" it and noone believed me until I posted screenshots of me discarding biowaste containers above a Syndicate (the true one) station.

That was PCI-S days I remember it well, back in hallowed antiquity.

Originally Posted by Navigare Necesse Est View Post (Source)
    Ah yes, "Pand" - we have dismissed these... Seriously, you guys added good spice and flavour to the game. I remember when I bragged about "trashing" your place and totally "wrecking" it and noone believed me until I posted screenshots of me discarding biowaste containers above a Syndicate (the true one) station.
    We had some good times for the short time we were in Pand, you guys also added a lot of content and fun to the game back then. That was in the days where expansion could only happen within a small distance from the expanding system and nothing was really within that radius of Pand as I remember.

Originally Posted by theogilli View Post (Source)
    smh
    yes, you are A Syndicate, but not THE Syndicate™