Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confused about ingame trading tool and prohibited commodities

Originally Posted by M4st0d0n View Post (Source)
    Sync issues are bugs so yeah. Either you get answers about that or we keep on speculating and play around it.
    You are right of course. Unfortunately the game is brim full of synchronization issues, even allegedly trivial ones that are 'just' local on client side, like finished mission markers on the target pane and the local map (which can't be a server sync issue). Sometimes I'm just flabbergasted how folks can still musing about such adventurous undertakings like Open Only as long as FDev seems to be unable to solve even the most trivial bugs like these.

The may be another explanation, the OP may be doing a high value fetch mission. I have found with those that if the item is normally rare, i.e. only sold at specific stations, once the fetch mission is taken all stock in the immediate vicinity seems to vanish. It is like there is suddenly a local stock shortage on the item and is why this faction is paying me so damn much to find them.

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)
    The may be another explanation, the OP may be doing a high value fetch mission. I have found with those that if the item is normally rare, i.e. only sold at specific stations, once the fetch mission is taken all stock in the immediate vicinity seems to vanish. It is like there is suddenly a local stock shortage on the item and is why this faction is paying me so damn much to find them.
    Rare items : Items unique sold at one station. No fetching missions.
    Other items : Sold depending on stations economy, government, security/state.

I find it hard to believe one mission could impact item availability in stations around. If that's the case, BGS is just .

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)
    No need to get abstract. Read my OP again, so far I have only one clear evidence for just one specific commodity in one specific system that turns up as false positive: Combat stabilizers in San Huang, Phillpotts Laboratory. Other commanders have shown similar issues, but that's the one I can easily verify and reproduce. To fix this bug the cause of it has to be found - which most likely will fix a couple of other similar issues.

I don't think we can solve it by speculating, it's dev time here.

Looks for nerve agents.
    Reads thread.
    Dumps mission.
    Adds to ignore list of missions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123