Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10131415

Thread: This game is so dead...

Originally Posted by Winterwalker View Post (Source)
    Eagle. Combat Zone. Pick a side. Go.
    CZs aren't anything like the trailers. In the one I recall: ships are more fragile, supercruise times don't exist, neither do station no fire zones that blap ships for violating them, stealth and optical obstruction work for completely hiding a group of large ships. Lots of stuff there that doesn't/can't pan out in game.

But it's a cinematic trailer so that's to be expected.

Jesus this is megatron of derailing at 6500 and counting views of people, that claim this game is fine. But instead of playing it, they lurk forums for slightest news of new content added. I do understand its holiday season, but come on, no dev leave a thriving game all alone on its own for months, unless they know its dead already, or have a clear order from above, pack your things, we leave the ship, we have other projects. Anyway, everything proves my point. Happy I was seen. To the guy who said I was doing it wrong putting size 4 prismatics on...size 6 passenger cabin instead. Most of the passengers dont like bumps. I know what Im doing ok. Thanks

Originally Posted by shustas View Post (Source)
    Jesus this is megatron of derailing at 6500 and counting views of people, that claim this game is fine. But instead of playing it, they lurk forums for slightest news of new content added. I do understand its holiday season, but come on, no dev leave a thriving game all alone on its own for months, unless they know its dead already, or have a clear order from above, pack your things, we leave the ship, we have other projects. Anyway, everything proves my point. Happy I was seen. To the guy who said I was doing it wrong putting size 4 prismatics on...size 6 passenger cabin instead. Most of the passengers dont like bumps. I know what Im doing ok. Thanks
    No. It's just the game isn't dead. Frontier is still developing it with a big update on the way. They just don't say much on the forum unless they have big news to share, this isn't new to them either. The derailment of the thread doesn't prove that you are correct about anything. The derailment, at least in this case, means it was a boring dead end thread.

Originally Posted by Dbrn47 View Post (Source)
    No. It's just the game isn't dead. Frontier is still developing it with a big update on the way. They just don't say much on the forum unless they have big news to share, this isn't new to them either. The derailment of the thread doesn't prove that you are correct about anything. The derailment, at least in this case, means it was a boring dead end thread.
    Yeah right. Big update. Another 96 runs of guardian ruins and useless commodity hunting. Been here for a while, never has forum been so quiet from the dev side. As I said, everything proves my point, boring dead end thread or not, thats the most exciting thing happening on this forum right now, besides the "hge spawning". Mods please lock this up. Thank you all

Yeah right. Big update. Another 96 runs of guardian ruins and useless commodity hunting. Been here for a while, never has forum been so quiet from the dev side. As I said, everything proves my point, boring dead end thread or not, thats the most exciting thing happening on this forum right now, besides the "hge spawning". Mods please lock this up. Thank you all
    Going by your tone, even if the Devs announced what they are working on you would probably jump on here and call them liars anyway, or get upset that they are working on something you don't want.

Been here for a while, never has forum been so quiet from the dev side.
    Apparently you have a bad memory and didn't notice the many threads in the past asking for more communication from them. You 'being here for a while' doesn't mean you've paid attention.

Bad thread + Derail = Betterered!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10131415