Thread: Casual Crew Recruiting Mature Players, we do BGS as Independents

Casual Crew Recruiting Mature Players, we do BGS as Independents

Casual Crew is a small group of about a half-dozen active players. Our ages range from mid-30's to mid-60's with the average age probably being late 40's to early 50's. We are a very laid back group with no drama. We have a player faction at Tobala System and we do work the BGS in order to expand. No Power Play thou, you are free to stay independent or pledge to whomever you want.

Currently we have players from Ireland, Canada, and the USA. Our Commander runs a computer store in Nova Scotia, the Vice Commander is a Software Engineer in Ireland. We also have a player who builds and installs cabinets on Luxury Jets, a retired Business Owner who spends part of the year running around the USA in his RV, an IT type who did work for automakers, and myself, a retired Pilot.

We are most active in evenings USA time, but I'm usually on earlier along with one or two others. Personally I would love to see more players during the early afternoon Eastern USA time and again in the wee hours after midnight Eastern (yea I play a LOT )

No requirements for experience, we will help newbies out by doing stuff like sharing Wing Missions (can be around 100M credits per day) and helping with build advice.

We use Teamspeak at: nunzia.clanwarz.com:1107

Drop by and check us out!

AirBear

We've picked up some younger players in the past few weeks so don't let the fact we're a bunch of old farts scare you off

We have a 20 and a 23 year old that are active with our group, and also picked up a 32 yr old 2 weeks ago. So the average age is coming down. All adult players are welcome!

In addition to the younger players I mentioned above, we have also picked up two brother's in their 50's from North Carolina. They're very good team players. We also had a graduate student double majoring in anthropology and history (smart guy!) join us. And we now have 2 players in the UK and one in South Korea in addition to our Irish player.

We have a number of very experienced players who help new and returning players. We'll keep an eye out for wing missions that pay well. For the two brothers I mentioned above the mission giving gods were in a generous mood and we were able to grind out 94M credits in just 2 hours for those guys (this is not typical).

What we also do is keep a "Commander" basic account. Several us have either direct or remote control over this account. The account has a Type 9 cargo ship we use as a "bank". It's filled with items you need to unlock engineers. Stuff like: Meta Alloys, Painite, Kongga Ale, Xihe Biomorphic Companions, Soontill Relics, Kamitra Cigars, Lavian Brandy, and Fujin Tea. Now this ship NEVER ventures more than 12k from the station because it's a pirate's wet dream. We take it out just far enough to drop and receive cargo. The experienced players will go out and retrieve these items as inventory gets low.

What we're looking for are players who get long well with others. Our only rule is you don't make unprovoked attacks on human players. Other than that you're free to do whatever you like in the game. We'll support you as best we can. Now don't expect to be given a bunch of engineer materials the same day you join, we'll need to have you with us for at least a few days before we do that. But if good wing missions show up and we have an open slot in the wing we'll help you with credits even if you don't have a ship you can help us haul with. What we expect thou is that when you build up credits you buy a ship that can help us haul rather than a shiny new fighting ship. After you get a ship that can help with our wing missions THEN you can get a shiny new fighting ship :-)

You can contact us on Teamspeak at: nunzia.clanwarz.com:1107

Update: Casual Crew has expanded from Tobala to the Laklang system, and today we started the countdown for our 2nd expansion. Many thanks to our regular players who ground out so many influence missions, making hundreds of millions of credits in the process :-)

Very new to the game looking for a group. Play on Xbox one, I'm 28 years old but have always been an old soul, I'm very interested in more info

61, retired cop and private pilot from the UK. do you guys have a preference as to what platform players are on, (PC XBOX ETC.)?

I currently only play in solo game and I am quite new to the game. I've got the original sidewinder with upgrades and a A rated vulture that I use for bounty hunting in LTT 18486.

29 on sabbatical. My girlfriend and I rented out my house, we bought an RV and now we're travelling the US. Currently in Indiana (Eastern Time Zone). Very new to the game, would like to join if I may. I have all the time to play =)