Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are thargoid scouts/NHSS level 4?

The Pleiades have them too, but they're mixed with higher threat levels.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    The Pleiades have them too, but they're mixed with higher threat levels.
    Thank you.

So far I have seen mainly level 4's, a few 3's and a few 6's, the 6's are very exciting with no help, lol.

I apologize for the Unicorn remark I made before, a while back.

Originally Posted by Aaron T View Post (Source)
    Thank you.

So far I have seen mainly level 4's, a few 3's and a few 6's, they are very exciting with no help, lol.

I apologize for the Unicorn remark I made before, a while back.
    It's okay. I'm a rather emotional individual, and, while easily upset, those same beliefs in unicorns teach me to forgive in the end.

Can strongly recommend some Gaurdian module and hull re-inforcement - also if in open be aware that you will have pro Thargoid players around to keep you on your toe's as well, so keep that in mind with any build.

Originally Posted by Lobey View Post (Source)
    Can strongly recommend some Gaurdian module and hull re-inforcement - also if in open be aware that you will have pro Thargoid players around to keep you on your toe's as well, so keep that in mind with any build.
    Thank you.

Did a quick 9% increase in rank.

One thing I found out for sure, make sure your pips are where you want them, and you have the right firing order set before you drop in, because if you have to mess with any of that they will eat part of your lunch pretty quick.

I have it down pretty good now.

Threat 5 and 6 are better.

Threat 4 has only a few scouts in it. 5 and 6 have lots more.

Originally Posted by Novo Mundus View Post (Source)
    Threat 5 and 6 are better.

Threat 4 has only a few scouts in it. 5 and 6 have lots more.
    Every 5 I've visited had only an interceptor.

Are you saying that 5 can have Scouts instead?

Yes, as well as threat 6s.

5 & 6 in the bubble tend to be scouts, in the Pleiades tend to be Cyclops. YMMV

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    5 & 6 in the bubble tend to be scouts, in the Pleiades tend to be Cyclops. YMMV
    That explains it. I'm in the Pleiades.

That explains it. I'm in the Pleiades.
    Yeah, in the bubble, the systems that are being scouted for a future attack, have scouts in threat 3,4,5 and 6. Also 7 actually, but those have scouts and an interceptor and it get's a bit mental.

Originally Posted by Novo Mundus View Post (Source)
    Yeah, in the bubble, the systems that are being scouted for a future attack, have scouts in threat 3,4,5 and 6. Also 7 actually, but those have scouts and an interceptor and it get's a bit mental.
    Threat 5s and 6s also have scouts that call in Interceptors but for all intents and purposes people just count tjwm as Interceptor spawns. Cause its like 4 scouts and a Cyclops or basiliks respectively. Magec should only have scouts this week though if you want to avoid that

You can get some real doozies - have had 12 scouts in a 6 - 2 healers, 2 berserkers and 2 inciters, plus friends - occasionally had 4's spawn a smaller group of the "named" scouts as well - if the other npc's bug out your left facing the lot. Make distance and dictate fight - down side is that if they get out of range scouts sometimes despawn.
    Weirdest I've had was yesterday where the 3rd of 4 scouts was down to last few percent and took of like a bat out of hell and appeared to warp out (can't be sure he went out of range real fast).
    I tend to stick to 3 and 4's on account of being a coward as well as a vile xenocidal maniac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12