Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Guardian FSD leaked .....

Has Canonn's science embarrassed CMDR Exigeous?

What's wrong with Exigeous? He should've put a disclaimer at the start of the video... It got me fooled for about 20 seconds.

He's one of the few youtubers I watch religiously regarding ED, just like you watch the news.

I'm very disappointed. Missed a perfect rickroll opportunity. Why is that so much to ask?

Makes perfect sense to me.

But how are they planning on getting around the sinusoidal flux linkage skinning properties that are a typical part of the material, and will reduce the average logarithmic energy decrement, especially when you take into account abnormal Compton scattering due to a lower than average elastic scattering cross-section. Because clearly, if the above isn't being compensated for, overall average reactivity rate is going to be low.

Originally Posted by Navynuke99 View Post (Source)
    Makes perfect sense to me.

But how are they planning on getting around the sinusoidal flux linkage skinning properties that are a typical part of the material, and will reduce the average logarithmic energy decrement, especially when you take into account abnormal Compton scattering due to a lower than average elastic scattering cross-section. Because clearly, if the above isn't being compensated for, overall average reactivity rate is going to be low.
    I see you spotted the flaw in his review

No discombobulator and no flux capacitors, this thing is a dead end project that won't even jump from the kitchen table to the floor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123