Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HazRES confusion.

what ever res you are in, if the spawn rate bites a relog or 2 usually fixes that.
    also, carry some gold, there is a reason the pirates tell you to do that, it does attract them.

I go into haz res's or assassinate missions always carrying 4-8 gold, and as another person said above, I also tend to tag everything in site that's wanted and often have my slf working on keeping them occupied wile I am tagging, then go for the slaughter. and after they are all gone if nothing shows up again within 1-2 minutes, I relog...
    that improves the credits per time frame and a slight increase in challenge.
    If you ever want more challenge, go to a system where you have no allies and its in civil war or war, kill clean ships belonging to both warring factions, then once your rep is hostile with both factions, go into a cz. You won't be able to join a side, but they will happily all fight you.

If you want Haz RES or CNB to be a bit more hazardous, take some cargo in your hold.

Originally Posted by cmdr milesred View Post (Source)
    what ever res you are in, if the spawn rate bites a relog or 2 usually fixes that.
    also, carry some gold, there is a reason the pirates tell you to do that, it does attract them.

I go into haz res's or assassinate missions always carrying 4-8 gold, and as another person said above, I also tend to tag everything in site that's wanted and often have my slf working on keeping them occupied wile I am tagging, then go for the slaughter. and after they are all gone if nothing shows up again within 1-2 minutes, I relog...
    that improves the credits per time frame and a slight increase in challenge.
    If you ever want more challenge, go to a system where you have no allies and its in civil war or war, kill clean ships belonging to both warring factions, then once your rep is hostile with both factions, go into a cz. You won't be able to join a side, but they will happily all fight you.
    The reinstancing goes without question. I must have done it as much as 10 times (and still do) to try to get a good instance. Yet they never came until the other day after I posted. It does seem that FDev has balanced the spawns a bit since 3.0. They seem to have an assortment of all ship sizes now even if you get a large ship instance.
    And since they buffed CZ massacre missions (payout/#of ships), I thought they might have done something similar to HazRES since I hadn't been in them for a couple months.

I had thought of taking cargo in to bring them to me however, if I choose the fight (including wings), I can go on and on without a break in the action (to rebuild shields) if the ships are there.
    In most of the instances I've been getting, I clean out the pirates and have to wait for them to respawn. Often it's only me and the miners, so spawn rate and size of the spawned ships remains the main issue for me with HazRES as they are still problematic.
    Thanks for the feedback
    o7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12