Thread: Dear Thargoids

Dear Thargoids

Dear Thargoids,

The Emopire is over there, and the Federation is way the frack out that way. Also the Alliance is waaaaay over there.

Here's hoping your targeting gets a wee bit better in the future.

Actually, it's kinda funny, the Thargoids UA Bombing the CPC's region of space. It doesn't really hurt us, for a reason I will not divulge here.

Nice try FDev, but all you are going to do is make our region more secure *for us* this way.

Originally Posted by raeat View Post (Source)
    Dear Thargoids,

The Emopire is over there, and the Federation is way the frack out that way. Also the Alliance is waaaaay over there.

Actually, it's kinda funny, the Thargoids UA Bombing the CPC's region of space. It doesn't really hurt us, for a reason I will not divulge here.

Nice try FDev, but all you are going to do is make our region more secure *for us* this way.
    Translation from Thargoid Homeworld:

You have received the transmission from this human?

Yes. It has been decoded. It sounds very much like this human taunts us. He has no respect for the high command or our hive mother.

Have you pin-pointed the source star system this insult originated from?

Yes. I have the location right here.

Very well. Send a squadron of our most powerful ships to that location. 5,000 should do.

5,000 ships?

Yes, you are correct. My mistake. Such an insult and taunting must be answered with furious anger and the righteous wrath of our mother queen. Make that 500,000 ships. Spare nothing. Ensure nothing lives in that star system before our ships return home. However, just one thing.......

What is that?

Ensure you locate the human "raeat" and bring him here to the home world. The queen will want him brought before her.

Will she want to taunt him in return?

She might. Before she eats him. Alive.

Or a group of merry scoundrels UA bombed your home system in imperial space

We do not have a home system.
    You, however, do.

Keep your garbage to yourself, Nick.
    No wonder you and your filth got punted from NULL.

Leadfoot,

Hehehe. Cute.

We do not have a home system.
    You, however, do.

Keep your garbage to yourself, Nick.
    No wonder you and your filth got punted from NULL.
    Well that was not very nice.

You puny earthlings. Do you not appreciate our messages of good will?

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)
    You puny earthlings. Do you not appreciate our messages of good will?
    Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.
    ---- Emperor Ming (Flash Gordon)

Dear Thargoids,

You humans will be met with fire and fury the likes of which not many have seen before. Many say the Best fire. Our ships are way Bigger and stronger, not to mention more powerful, than yours. NEVER THREATEN THE THARGOIDS AGAIN! Especially Lightweight Raeat, who my people tell me has never won a fight before.

Why do i get the sense that the OP is talking behind gritted teeth?

For some reason im getting a feeling the salt is real but this thread is an "Am i bovered?" cover for said salt.

Dear goids

You were supposed to be the glittering gem in the rough
    However, with poor implementation you were taken too young, too soon.
    May your legacy rest in peace

Originally Posted by Garand1987 View Post (Source)
    You humans will be met with fire and fury the likes of which not many have seen before. Many say the Best fire. Our ships are way Bigger and stronger, not to mention more powerful, than yours. NEVER THREATEN THE THARGOIDS AGAIN! Especially Lightweight Raeat, who my people tell me has never won a fight before.
    Your people tell you wrong. I actually have 2 player kills to my name. That's right, a whole 2! Player killing is not my goal or emphasis. I am a peace-loving, pusher of freedom and representative government.
    I was an Imp once, and am still a King, but I am hoping I can redeem myself from that horrid past. That quest continues. Long way to go.

- Raeat