Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: To Explore or wait...

Originally Posted by Capt. Hook View Post (Source)
    Been plotting a new long term exploration goal, one that could mean away from stations and the bubble for several months...

That all being the case; wondering if i should hold fire and wait till year end/Q4 exploration changes. Reason being is that exploration experience could be more involved if I wait given proposed changes. Downside is delaying exploration for 5 months or so. Anyone else thinking the same?
    Elite doesn't have exploration ATM so yes, I would wait.
    If you only want to travel then I think you can do it now.

But since we don't have the Community Feedback for exploration with the gameplay proposal noone knows.

Lots of lovely feedback thank you all.

Think I shall pause the grand expedition. Instead will take Hook Jnr on tour of objects we have found with the telescope recently. If we find a system unclaimed along the way, happy days! We will try and find it in the scope the next clear night.

You should do short range exploration trips for now, and see some of the famous nebulae and high-G planets.

I spent 9 months about of the bubble and earned 900,000,000 credits and tagged a bunch of rare systems, so I'm done with long range exploration. Maybe I'll start another long trip when Q4 comes around and they add some exciting features.

Originally Posted by Branithar View Post (Source)
    You should do short range exploration trips for now, and see some of the famous nebulae and high-G planets.

I spent 9 months about of the bubble and earned 900,000,000 credits and tagged a bunch of rare systems, so I'm done with long range exploration. Maybe I'll start another long trip when Q4 comes around and they add some exciting features.
    Must be nerveracking when aproaching populated space and dock for the first time in ages with all that data at risk.
    I had picked up some data caches and the moment I was in population pirates tried to interdict me at every turn, which was quite dramatic after my few days of solitary serenity.
    I AM impressed by you serious explorers. Truly ungraspably next level gaming. Elite is magic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234