Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GUARDIAN SENTINEL WRECKAGE COMPONENTS Need to be fixed...?

Originally Posted by BDelacroix View Post (Source)
    I've been getting more of the weapon parts than before the update. Filled up pretty quick at the new guardian ruin things.
    I had no problems with Weapon Parts beforehand, but Wreckage seems more forthcoming (or maybe there's just more sentinels). Tech components are my deficiency at the moment, but I don't have many complaints about finding them.

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    Anyone notice that in 3.2, it's no longer "Guardian Sentinel Wreckage Components", and just "Guardian Wreckage Components"? This says to me we can get them elsewhere... maybe...
    Good to know it's not just me then.

Needs to be fixed.

I'm farming them as Shard Cannon reloads for DW2 [Remember the GNOSIS]. Currently at 68 after popping into a few Guardian sites but I've maxed Guardian Power Cells, Guardian Power Conduits, Guardian Sentinel Weapon Parts and not far off maxing Guardian Technology Components in the same time frame.

Better drop rate/change to grade 5/up the amount of Sentinels (waves maybe)/add more Guardian foes/have Tech broker material traders.

Puhleeeease.

Originally Posted by Cryopod View Post (Source)
    Better drop rate/change to grade 5/up the amount of Sentinels (waves maybe)/add more Guardian foes/have Tech broker material traders.

Puhleeeease.
    My understanding is Xeno tech brokers are in the works.

In the beta patch notes it mentions increasing the drop rate of more common guardian materials.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Beta-(Week-1)

While worms are crawling in the ground, birds are flying freely in the skyes.
    Ask any bird if he would change this, and you will understand why I think driving the SRV is a waste of life!

There should be another way to collert Guardian and raw material for engineers...

Originally Posted by Bob McBobblehead View Post (Source)
    In the beta patch notes it mentions increasing the drop rate of more common guardian materials.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Beta-(Week-1)
    Thanks for the info, I'm up to 197 in the intervening period. It's great to see they're working on things like this too in the beta.

Originally Posted by jeangrey View Post (Source)
    ...Ask any bird if he would change this, and you will understand why I think driving the SRV is a waste of life!...
    I tried, but a cat came along and ate it

Originally Posted by Cryopod View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the info, I'm up to 197 in the intervening period. It's great to see they're working on things like this too in the beta.

I tried, but a cat came along and ate it
    Poor bird!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123