Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Cg griefer

Originally Posted by Darksnow47 View Post (Source)
    I agree with Ballistic. His post was informative
    Yeah stating the obvious was real informative just like his 35+ posts within 2 days in other threads that died months ago with reason only to get jumped back to the first page. To be on topic anyone will block a troll spammer on a forum just like they would on a CG griefer in-game.

Similarity at best which was very informative.

Originally Posted by Rade Konn View Post (Source)
    I was expecting a "I just joined the forum and wanted to boost my post count asap" answer but thank you for becoming the first on my ignore list troll.
    My ingame credentials are clear enough and I think it's my choice when I start to use my time to post on forums. And you're welcome. I hope you have a lot of room on that list, bc you're clearly gonna need it.

Originally Posted by Ballistic Mystic View Post (Source)
    My ingame credentials are clear enough and I think it's my choice when I start to use my time to post on forums. And you're welcome. I hope you have a lot of room on that list, bc you're clearly gonna need it.
    They are getting a bit much. MSR has a good reputation. It would be a shame to stir up bad feelings for being a bit too enthusiastic.

Originally Posted by Rade Konn View Post (Source)
    Yeah stating the obvious was real informative just like his 35+ posts within 2 days in other threads that died months ago with reason only to get jumped back to the first page. To be on topic anyone will block a troll spammer on a forum just like they would on a CG griefer in-game.

Similarity at best which was very informative.
    And a psychic on top of that, you know my reasons for posting in those threads, congratulations! It just so happens I'm interested in those clearly not dead threads and I now got time to post, not before. But I now see that you have made this thread a waste of my time, so I'm moving on.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910