Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 138

Thread: Massive Guardian Ship found!

  1. #1

    Massive Guardian Ship found!

    First?

    Video uploading right now! Damn it looks so good!


  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Vincent Valamore View Post (Source)
    First?

    Video uploading right now! Damn it looks so good!
    It looks like a huge white square to me.


    Oh that's because of the firewall at my current browsing location.

  3. #3
    What system,...where,...where,...where,...where

  4. #4
    Location: Synuefe KU-F B44-4

  5. #5
    That's 700 Ly from Sol.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Video is now up! Bring weapons they have energy pylons. I bet you get the Vessel blueprints there

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Spectacular! Congrats for the finding it.

    If this is only a beacon, how big are their ships?

  10. #10
    Well done vincent! Thanks for sharing

  11. #11
    Shoot 3 pylons, ball will come out, you can scan it but it looks like it delivered ancient key.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by iFred View Post (Source)
    Shoot 3 pylons, ball will come out, you can scan it but it looks like it delivered ancient key.
    Does any weapon work? What did you used?

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Vincent Valamore View Post (Source)
    Video is now up! Bring weapons they have energy pylons. I bet you get the Vessel blueprints there
    *Screams in rage*

  15. #15
    Any weapon works. Bring Cargo rack as well, Looks like the key is a container...

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast