Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Important Community Update

That means the carriers are out of update 4 and will be delivered as a paid content next year? For real?

Thank you for sharing this information. For me it has been a nearly 500 hour ride with Elite and I am looking forward to the future with excitement after reading this post. I will happily continue supporting the game, regardless of whether the updates are free or not. I got more than enough of my money's worth. Thank you!

Thanks Zac for the information

So no premium content for the year?

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #20
    Originally Posted by Ozric View Post (Source)
    Thanks a lot for the update Zac, intriguingly cryptic. I certainly am looking forward to the Exploration updates as you know, I'm disappointed to hear that the improvements to the Ice Planets won't be fully added in Chapter Four, but I'm hoping from the wording in your post that means that Exploration itself will be getting more attention. More than fine by me

Ah why not, I might as well go ahead and be the first to suggest the significant new gameplay is going to be Atmospheric Landings
    Are you suggesting that is coming in Beyond - Chapter Four or speculating for the next era of Elite after Beyond?

Yes, exploration is still a key part of the update in Chapter Four and it won't be too long before we're ready to start showing some of the great work the devs have been working on.

Please clarify: Squadrons and Fleet Carriers are no longer Free as part of Chapter 4 but part of premium content to sometime be released in 2019?

Hooray for Zac. \o/

Flimley

Originally Posted by DDexter View Post (Source)
    That means the carriers are out of update 4 and will be delivered as a paid content next year? For real?
    It was not said they would be the paid content.

Shame really things get delayed but if past is evidence, that's sometimes is for good. Also huge thanks Zac for finally delivering this update! It was long overdue.

SO let me get this straight... The games not doomed?!!!

Sorry, had to do the obligatory post...

Sounds good, I thought y'all were biting off a lot with the original scope of the Beyond and a paid update, hopefully this will allow Q4 to be even better, if somewhat reduced. Looking forward to seeing what lies ahead.

Wasn't even sweating brah.
    Wondrous Elite.

Originally Posted by DDexter View Post (Source)
    FD will keep produce features that will be accessible to everybody owning Horizons aka base game. Carriers no doubt will be one of such features.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Are you suggesting that is coming in Beyond - Chapter Four or speculating for the next era of Elite after Beyond?

Yes, exploration is still a key part of the update in Chapter Four and it won't be too long before we're ready to start showing some of the great work the devs have been working on.
    In Chapter Four Someone had to suggest it

On a serious note though, I'm glad you're going to start showing things soon, because the Exploration Focused Feedback Forum, is over 2 months late and most of us are convinced it's not even going to happen now.

Paid content = space legs. Trust me Like Horizons was, when you could leave your ship in srv, now they will give us legs

High five. Looking forward to seeing what I get in my free store goody bag

Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast