Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 288291292293
Results 4,381 to 4,384 of 4384

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Chapter Four - Exploration Reveal

Originally Posted by yodajedifishmaster View Post (Source)
    Oh i just thought of something, ADS is now a lie. its something so 'advanced' it the only way to officially detect a large ball of fiery gas which your eyes can see plain in front of your face. more accurate name is NADS; NON-'Advanced Discovery Scanner'. because it discovers nothing, is less advanced than your eyeball, and its exactly like a kick in the gonads.

EDIT: now i think thats the last of my bad temper... whats worrying me is the time thing. its all very well saying that they want to make it faster by avoiding flying to planets. but SYNTHESIS of the new microprobes the DSS sends is now a thing. unless you have some new element infinitium which never runs out and never needs collecting, this will force you to land on a planet occasionally, probably several, just to mine with the rover enough to make sure the DSS isnt a costly energy eating waste of space. which means more time landing where now i only need to if i want to. i dont see how having to periodically land and hope to get enough mats with the rover is saving time. that part isnt explained well enough for me.

Infinite probes.... They will never run out - no materials needed

Frontier gameplay design sometimes seems to lack situational awareness in rather befuddling ways.

Can you discover where the world is?

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    Frontier gameplay design sometimes seems to lack situational awareness in rather befuddling ways.

Can you discover where the world is?

Nope, can I have a hint?

I've always thought it odd that you jump to Oddball Sector QD76-4 a7 and when you arrive you have no idea of where you are unless the system has asteroids...

Originally Posted by yodajedifishmaster View Post (Source)
    sooo... basically, everyone trying to learn this in the bubble is dead. because it sounds like, especially for consoles and pc gamers like me who fly using a controller, that a hostile npc even will have killed you before you can back out of this complicated separate mode. also, you had better not do it while in supercruise aimed at the primary, or you'll wind up yanked out with damage. and taking heat damage.
    Interdictions instantly yank you out of every fullscreen mode (system map, galmap, powerplay, galnet) as the tether is initiated. The FSS screen wont be any different, you'll have ample opportunity to beat the interdiction.

Besides, interdictions are very rare if you have no bounties, cargo on board or missions.

Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 288291292293