Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 1.4 Update Release - PS4

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

1.4 Update Release - PS4

Hello Island Managers,

The 1.4 update for Jurassic World Evolution on PS4 is now available to download! We thank you for your patience, and hope you all enjoy the brand-new Challenge Mode, more sandbox options and much more!

You can find all of the release notes here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...158-1-4-Update

Please report any bugs or issues you may come across here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...42-Bug-Reports

weeeee finally thx so much guys my body is ready ^^

The update's not popping up for me. I tried starting the game to see if that would force it to pop, then I got an error message saying "can't connect to servers". I'm signed in to PSN and that's working fine.

Powering down and restarting your PS4 should work.

Thank you Captain Condescending but yeah I have tried that.

It must be something on my end since no one else is mentioning it. I just can't figure out what. I have plenty of free space, internet and PSN are running smoothly etc. It's a weird one.

Lost all my saved files

I had the game beaten on my PS4. I updated the game and all my saved files are gone. All that work down the drain.

Originally Posted by Rustonbult2 View Post (Source)
    I had the game beaten on my PS4. I updated the game and all my saved files are gone. All that work down the drain.
    hm thats weird for me all is fine no save is lost and everything is working

Jw Ps4 patch 1.4 bugs

There is a bug, on isla nublar, with the option, unlimited federers. After a while, goats for carnivores do not go out anymore, and dinosaurs die of hunger.
    There's also another bug ... sometimes the skins of the jeeps do not change, and after a while, you can't hear the music on the cars' radio ! Please take note and try to solve it! Tanks.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Tyranno86 View Post (Source)
    There is a bug, on isla nublar, with the option, unlimited federers. After a while, goats for carnivores do not go out anymore, and dinosaurs die of hunger.
    There's also another bug ... sometimes the skins of the jeeps do not change, and after a while, you can't hear the music on the cars' radio ! Please take note and try to solve it! Tanks.
    If you haven't already could you please make a post about this issue in the PlayStation 4 Bug Reports Forum.
    The QA Team members do not actively monitor the announcements forum.

Thanks.