Thread: A very vague notification

A very vague notification

So, I received this PM from Frontier moderation:

The following content was flagged for moderator review, and was moderated in accordance to the Frontier Forums community rules and guidelines.

Originally Posted by Vandal_Stormovik

Regards,
    The Frontier Forums Moderation Team[/QUOTE]

So my question is.....er.....exactly which forum? And which thread? I'd at least like to know where I messed up and posted something off topic so I can correct that action, but just quoting my post with no context kinda defeats the purpose.

Thanks

From forum rules:

Appealing A Moderation Action

To appeal a moderation action against you, please message Brett C by clicking here or email community@frontier.co.uk. Harassment and threat emails sent to us will be ignored.

Posting about it on the forums as a thread or reply to a thread is not a valid method to initiate an investigation on whether or not the moderation action performed was correct.

I'm not trying to find out if it is correct. I assume the moderators know how to do their job and I trust them. I have been unable to find a contact us or likewise to ask for more info on a action so that I can correct the right thread.

Originally Posted by Vandal_Stormovik View Post (Source)
    I have been unable to find a contact us or likewise to ask for more info on a action so that I can correct the right thread.

And again.....that reference specifically says "to appeal a moderation action against you". That is not what I am doing, so this is not the contact I am looking for.

PM Brett.