Thread: Massive credits from trading!

Massive credits from trading!

I won't post the details here because it will be nerfed, but PM me and I'll tell you where you can make a massive trading profit on a simple, basic item. 9700 credits pure profit per item.

Is board flipping involved? I needs my daily flip!

9700 credits pure profit per item to me should be proper gameplay for a golden rush... nothing to nerf

Originally Posted by Frank Cuttings View Post (Source)
    Is board flipping involved? I needs my daily flip!
    Actually, quick update. It's not a glitch, just normal gameplay I guess. The station in Walgal is buying basic medicines at 9800, because it's under attack by Thargs. I did not know that stations under attack were prime markets for stuff like that. Anyway, still good I guess.

You know FD can see your PMs, right?

There are no secrets on this website.

Originally Posted by Touch of Grey View Post (Source)
    Actually, quick update. It's not a glitch, just normal gameplay I guess. The station in Walgal is buying basic medicines at 9800, because it's under attack by Thargs. I did not know that stations under attack were prime markets for stuff like that. Anyway, still good I guess.
    Station still working enough to not break the services? thats lucky!

Originally Posted by Touch of Grey View Post (Source)
    Thought it was probably that, those starports are usually like that - 777 has talked about them over the last year.

Outbreak systems also spawn high prices for meds, nothing new.

It's nice to see that commanders are again considering this type of profit a good amount.

Back in the day, this was massive profit!

5 million for a hold full on a 900million ship... lol not worth logging on folks!

You dont wanna use PMs here for that kind of stuff. Just sayin...