Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Professor Palin

I realized as soon as I pushed the reply button that I shouldn't have landed at Amundsen Terminal, that was the mistake.

This is strange, after I quit the game and then went back in I am now at the station that was where I started playing. I know that because I recognized the station and the guy that runs it. I'm not too far from home now and it shouldn't take me long to get back to my home station.

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    The trouble with that is you loose all the exploration data that you could sell for profit or access.
    If you collect mapping data and your ship is destroyed wouldn't that mapping data just transfer to your other ships?

Originally Posted by L M P View Post (Source)
    If you collect mapping data and your ship is destroyed wouldn't that mapping data just transfer to your other ships?
    Nope. For some odd reason materials and data scans and uniquely modified engineering components do, but not exploration data.

Originally Posted by L M P View Post (Source)
    No, that's why I don't self destruct.

It's internally inconsistent, yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12