Thread: How do I remove Jurassic threads from 'New Discussions' board?

How do I remove Jurassic threads from 'New Discussions' board?

I'm so fed up with seeing dinosaur posts when searching for new Elite Dangerous posts.

Is there a way to sort this?

I know it is the 'Frontier' forum but there must surely be a way to 'permanently' block JWE posts if you have no interest whatsoever in a dinosaur game.

Maybe even a knowledgeable moderator would like to reply?

Thanks.

Agreed. It does seam that other forums I've been on have better ways of filtering via tags and such!

Originally Posted by rp198419 View Post (Source)
    I'm so fed up with seeing dinosaur posts when searching for new Elite Dangerous posts.
    Is there a way to sort this?
    I know it is the 'Frontier' forum but there must surely be a way to 'permanently' block JWE posts if you have no interest whatsoever in a dinosaur game.
    Maybe even a knowledgeable moderator would like to reply?
    Thanks.
    Read the top of the Forum web page. Does it say "Elite Dangerous" forum? No, it says "Frontier" forum. Get over it. o7

Originally Posted by JetsonRING View Post (Source)
    Read the top of the Forum web page. Does it say "Elite Dangerous" forum? No, it says "Frontier" forum. Get over it. o7
    You clearly did not read the OP.

Originally Posted by rp198419 View Post (Source)
    You clearly did not read the OP.
    I understand where you are coming from.

However, we have to remember that this forum, aside from the FD support/store sites, is the one place which the company has complete control over.

Now I know this isn't nice to think about, but once you sign up to this forum, you are giving FD permission to push product awareness on you, within the confines of the board of course.

I think therefore, it is unreasonable to expect FD, a true Western business, to not take the opportunity to push product awareness on their property.