Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: Abbreviations

  1. #46
    PMT=Post Modern Terminology.

  2. #47
    Why do we dismantle something, but we don't mantle them in the first place?

    The one abbreviation the some people get wrong, and it irks me somewhat is for 'et cetera' which of course should be etc and most definitely not ect.

  3. #48
    Originally Posted by Nagual View Post (Source)
    Why do we dismantle something, but we don't mantle them in the first place?
    Why can things be overwhelming or underwhelming but they never are just whelming?

    Why are horrible things horrific but terrible things aren't terrific?

  4. #49
    Originally Posted by Sir.Tj View Post (Source)
    Why is abbreviation such a long word?
    ......only if you don't abbr it.

  5. #50
    Why do people look askance if i say i'm gruntled?

  6. #51
    Originally Posted by phong View Post (Source)
    Why do people look askance if i say i'm gruntled?
    That's interesting. Apparently you can fight being disgruntled by gruntling yourself back together?

  7. #52
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    <o

    happy?
    Yes Sergeant.

  8. #53
    Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    That's interesting. Apparently you can fight being disgruntled by gruntling yourself back together?
    Nurse!!! He's out of bed again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234