Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112

Thread: How to rant properly in DD

#ElephantButtLeather

All proper rants should have their own hashtags

Originally Posted by Flowey View Post (Source)
    Well I do think it must be quality education when you invite the use of clickbait. Now tell me sensei, should I use ad hominem attacks from the OP or wait a few pages?
    It simply depends on whether or not the OP apparently "triggered" you or not. Did you take it seriously?

I'm quite certain some did indeed.

Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    Perhaps you could make this an ongoing series. Next week: 'How to shill on DD'

Hey it's just a bit of fun!
    Alas this will be the only one from me, too many with thin skins, too many personal snipes - I will let the experts do the ranting from now on.

For those who took this thread in humour it was, thank you.

Originally Posted by Sylveria View Post (Source)
    It simply depends on whether or not the OP apparently "triggered" you or not. Did you take it seriously?

I'm quite certain some did indeed.
    Sarcasm confirmed? Sarcasm confirmed, this thread turned out to be just as useless as I thought.

Originally Posted by Flowey View Post (Source)
    Sarcasm confirmed? Sarcasm confirmed, this thread turned out to be just as useless as I thought.
    I wouldn't say the thread was useless, it sure as heck got under the skin of you and a few others, maybe I was too close to the truth without realising it. Must really upset you to read anything that isn't anti-FD/ED, sorry if your feelings got hurt.

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)
    I wouldn't say the thread was useless.
    Well, I learned nothing new in this thread so under that premise I can say it is useless.

it sure as heck got under the skin of you and a few others
    So that's useful for you? Now I know what kind of person you are.

maybe I was too close to the truth without realising it.
    Which "truth"?

Must really upset you to read anything that isn't anti-FD/ED
    Factually incorrect, if you were to see some of my posts you'd know I use the forums to post nice pictures & give exploration advice if asked for it.

sorry if your feelings got hurt.
    Yep, annoying person confirmed.

Well I for one, would not waste my time replying to a thread, such as this!

Rant follows:

ELEPHANT BUTT LEATHER!!!!

All rants should have large fonts with caps lock on and multiple posts per thread.

Are you getting the hint YET, Frontier? Mr. Braben, tear down these garbage shaders!

Bingo! (probably - haven't checked properly yet).

Originally Posted by Andovar View Post (Source)
    this must be stickied!
    No stickies.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    No stickies.
    see, and there it is. proof that the mods are colluding with FD to ruin this game.

...game's dead.

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)
    I admit, it was written with tongue placed firmly in my right cheek although I suspect I might have unintentionally touched a nerve or two
    There you go breaking your own rules.
    Never admit you might be wrong!
    😜

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112