Thread: Station Traffic

Station Traffic

Whose idea was it to make a Beluga come through the letterbox every time I leave a station? I thought it was weird that it seems to happen almost every time but I'm now convinced it's by design. I wouldn't mind as much if the traffic was constant, at least then I could scan some stuff and collect some data, but it seems that the traffic only exists to make leaving a station more difficult. After I leave a station I have taken to sitting outside and watching the absolute lack of traffic using the letterbox for the simple reason that I'm not trying to use it. Games are meant to be fun, not annoying. Please make it fun, not annoying.

Originally Posted by Diwrnach View Post (Source)
    Whose idea was it to make a Beluga come through the letterbox every time I leave a station? I thought it was weird that it seems to happen almost every time but I'm now convinced it's by design. I wouldn't mind as much if the traffic was constant, at least then I could scan some stuff and collect some data, but it seems that the traffic only exists to make leaving a station more difficult. After I leave a station I have taken to sitting outside and watching the absolute lack of traffic using the letterbox for the simple reason that I'm not trying to use it. Games are meant to be fun, not annoying. Please make it fun, not annoying.
    Wait until you see the suisidewinders