Thread: My ideal Sunday evening.

My ideal Sunday evening.

A pint of root beer, ice cold, my PC running Elite Dangerous, and some of the finest metal playing via music streaming service.

How do you like to spend the end of the week?

Me on Sunday evening, I like to watch a good movie on the TV and after I go a little on the computer if it's not too late

A beer and F1 2018 online on ps4 until Game of thrones is back for HBO.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    A pint of root beer, ice cold, my PC running Elite Dangerous, and some of the finest metal playing via music streaming service.

Posting that information would violate the T&C of this forum.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)

Root beer? Dear god, you're KOS now

Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    Root beer? Dear god, you're KOS now
    Even more strangely I'm not American.

My Sunday was nice.

I had a couple of shots of cognac and played Star Traders : Frontiers all day.

Of course, while doing laundry, vacuuming and such, but the machines do that for me for the most part.

A couple of drams of a good single malt, and started reading 'The Anomaly' by Michael Rutger (also known as Michael Marshall Smith of Only Forward and The Straw Men fame).

Liking it so far. Bonkers plot but enjoyable.

Our Sunday was nice.

Kids and I went to a local beach for a while for Fish & Chips and a Ice Cream. back home and off to a local craft brewery about a 5 min walk down the road for a couple of beers then back home for some food then watched a film on TV.

Can't beat it.

Made katsudon for family, most liked it (or loved it, me!), 2.8% hated it.
    8-ish when all cooking/eating was done, went to man-cave, decided tv over pc, turned on 'flix, spent next 3 hours prone catching up on the Flash.
    Bit whiny, and shallow, but ok program.

Oh, also got to finally see 'Infinity War'.

Holy Hell.

I think that I was in bed by about 9:30pm....

I like to take a swim right before sunset but Sundays are too crowded.
    I usually go to the farmers market on Sundays, so cooking some of that is normal/ideal.

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    My Sunday was nice.

I had a couple of shots of cognac and played Star Traders : Frontiers all day.

Of course, while doing laundry, vacuuming and such, but the machines do that for me for the most part.
    According to a study, in 2025 the robots will make 52 % of the work of the humans. However, it's about professional work

Watch a bit o' telly on catch-up with my wife, not so much alcohol nowadays fa me, seem ta make it decidedly harder to get up fa work on a Monday, so prolly a nice Caffeine free coffee with a dash of caramel and 2 scoops o' Coffeemate, oh and finish off any cakes.
    Then about 9pm maybe a bit of online multiplayer with my Twin and a couple of mates.