Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Running out of things to do

Press "restart" and go again.

Hey Spacecat, congrats on the triple-elite and naval topranks! I see you the player may have caught some of the um-ahem, naysaying-ED-doomed/abandoned bug in the forum. But I'd think your spacecat rp persona would never run out of his space dream! I think it would be easy for Spacecat to continue on his merry adventures. Some ideas: join a power, and don't even have to get directly involved. Just fool around with the bgs of an opponent power control systems so they eventually lose their fortification bonus, and then the regular power underminers can perhaps cause some turmoil. Or as mentioned, loads of megaships and beacons, audio msgs out there and other stuff since Horizons (http://elitedangerous.hozbase.co.uk/...tancely=100000) . Defending thargoid invaded systems, trying out the new exploration mechanics with Q4, Beyond soon. Have faith, the new post-Beyond "milestone" ED content will get here! (eventually, soon-tm-hehe), o7

Originally Posted by Spacecat View Post (Source)
    Running out of things to do
    That's when you turn to PvP. Come join us Far God cultists and defend Thargoids from murderous human prejudice and aggression.

Originally Posted by krylite View Post (Source)
    I see you the player may have caught some of the um-ahem, naysaying-ED-doomed/abandoned bug in the forum.
    Yeah, I had to add the line about it not being a complaint thread. It really was just intended to be funny. If I've made it here, I must have found plenty to do in the game. I think I'll do some passenger missions, as it's been a while since I did some. Then I'll probably take a break and wait for the new content or something.

edit: Wrong thread, sry

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to adopt a minor faction and take over the entire galaxy with it.

Ready? GO!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123