Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Find Latest Post: 7/19/18?

Same issue.

19/07/2018, 2:00 PM

Posted since then plenty.

Like a minute ago for instance.

Just adding myself to the list - view posts, view started thread, any search - latest always 19/07/2018.

Latest post listed: 2018-06-29, 14:15
    Latest thread listed: 2018-06-13 10:00

Getting similar, my latest posts seem to be from around 2014....

Use 'My Activity' in your profile. That does show your recent posts.

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #21
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    We believe we've found the issue causing this. This most likely will cause the forum search to be highly-inaccurate for the next 24 hours while things are being indexed.
    As posted elsewhere.

I know time slows down the faster you travel

Looks better now; it appears that I've got all of that missing post history from after July 2018, as well as the older posts for this year.

Unfortunately all post history from before the end of 2017 (earliest is November 2017), still seem to be missing. Is it possibly still indexing?

9. This is the last staff post in this thread. #24
    Originally Posted by baqar79 View Post (Source)
    Looks better now; it appears that I've got all of that missing post history from after July 2018, as well as the older posts for this year.

Unfortunately all post history from before the end of 2017 (earliest is November 2017), still seem to be missing. Is it possibly still indexing?
    Indexer shows as completed. The forum search is intentionally limited to 250 results. So if you're trying to search your entire post history, you may need to use keywords to find older posts.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Indexer shows as completed. The forum search is intentionally limited to 250 results. So if you're trying to search your entire post history, you may need to use keywords to find older posts.
    Thank you for the explanation, it is exactly as you say (250 results in my post history).

Many thanks for fixing this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12