Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T-Rex Lost World Buck/JP3 Skin

Do it mate I bet you if you make more frontier will start to have an interest in the skins!

Originally Posted by Evanus View Post (Source)
    Thanks again I might make more T-rex skins soon(ish)
    Awesome man! We can keep expanding this thread if you do, but i suggest you make a thread for each dino species you're doing skins for, to showcase em, you do great work! I hope Frontier takes this to heart, they're movie skins after all, it only makes sense they -should- be in the game, im honestly a bit put off that they aren't.

YES!! WE NEED THIS SKINS!!! TWO INCREDIBLE SKINS!!!!

Totally agree with OP but, to keep the skin names from being too obvious, I would call the Lost World Buck skin "Wetland" (because of how naturally splotchy it is).
    I agree that the JP3 should be Woodland though.

At the same time, I think the LW one is too dark/saturated (even when compared to the film version).

I'm aware that the old film grain mutes some of the colors but, its not as dark as it appears in fan-made (especially not in broad daylight).
    I'm referring to the topside portion; not the underbelly. The underbelly should be tinted slightly darker though.

Originally Posted by RadicalEdward2 View Post (Source)
    Totally agree with OP but, to keep the skin names from being too obvious, I would call the Lost World Buck skin "Wetland" (because of how naturally splotchy it is).
    I agree that the JP3 should be Woodland though.
    Oh you're right, its Wetland, not Woodland, doi. I'll change that.

As for the saturation and contrast, you are right about them not being completely accurate but honestly? I kindof prefer it. Lords know we need more colour in this game and the JP3 one does the job of being the muted one, so why not have a very vivid one?

Great skins! Hope we can get that greenish Rex in the game.

I understand people who like it but I hate green T-Rexes. I did not like the green T-Rex of JPOG. I had to put a mod to change the skin. Even so, I support the idea as long as it is not the original skin. Basic brown T-Rex is perfect for me.

Originally Posted by Parritron View Post (Source)
    I understand people who like it but I hate green T-Rexes. I did not like the green T-Rex of JPOG. I had to put a mod to change the skin. Even so, I support the idea as long as it is not the original skin. Basic brown T-Rex is perfect for me.
    Thats all fine, indeed i think the original skin should remain the plain brown, but give to others the option of the other skins, that's the entire point of the skin system after all isnt it?

Originally Posted by DavidBlac View Post (Source)
    Thats all fine, indeed i think the original skin should remain the plain brown, but give to others the option of the other skins, that's the entire point of the skin system after all isnt it?
    Yes, of course.

The thread has just been updated with the latest skin by Evanus, Rexy herself from the original movie! Cower before the one true Queen of Jurassic Park!

PLEASE, FRONTIER!

Adding the missing Jurassic Park + Jurassic World skins would be awesome!!

Anyway to possibly share these skins on external link and tell how to install them, like on motorsport sims? I don't think they would add the movie dinos in a new patch or DLC to be honest. I only bought the game because I expected it to have them as skin options and I was pretty disappointed to see that it had only random ones, none from the movies or novels

Originally Posted by gaudelio26 View Post (Source)
    Anyway to possibly share these skins on external link and tell how to install them, like on motorsport sims? I don't think they would add the movie dinos in a new patch or DLC to be honest. I only bought the game because I expected it to have them as skin options and I was pretty disappointed to see that it had only random ones, none from the movies or novels
    These are photoshopped images, not actual ingame screenshots.

You are very talented.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast