Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Player Factions - Faction Description Update

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Player Factions - Faction Description Update

Hello Commanders,

We hope you’ve been enjoying using the new faction application system.

As it currently stands, we are able to incorporate player factions into the game without the need of downtime or a client update. Faction descriptions, however, will not appear in the game until a manual point update. As a result and in preparation for the Chapter Four update, after October 8 we will not be able to add faction descriptions to the game until the next update (post Chapter Four).

Factions can still be added to the game, and that automated process will not be affected, you just won’t see the faction descriptions until the following manual update.

Thanks for your understanding.

Change moratorium in preparation for the release...so is this a hint that we may see the 3.3 beta shortly after October 8???

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    Change moratorium in preparation for the release...so is this a hint that we may see the 3.3 beta shortly after October 8???
    More information on that soon!

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    More information on that soon!
    Too late. Mycroft Holmes is coming for you. Violations of the Official Secrets Act.

Oops, did Will accidentally let us see the man behind the curtain?

The curtain certainly twitched.

Originally Posted by Sepp View Post (Source)
    The curtain certainly twitched.
    Was it the wind .. or was it memorex? Woohoo!

Most likely beta will be after October 8 where they will add the faction descriptions and will roll the same build as final version without adding anything

Hahaha, poor Will.

No one cares about the actual news, just interested in speculating about the implications of the news.

Originally Posted by Alfred J Kwak View Post (Source)
    Q4 releases are usualy the most disapointing of the year
    Na, not this one. It's not only the biggest update of 2018, but it's also free. Can't go wrong with biggest and free :-D

Originally Posted by Greylock View Post (Source)
    Can't go wrong with biggest and free :-D
    I'll give you the biggest punch in the face for free ? =P

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Only four guys working on exploration content? I don't even want to ask where you got that number from.

Also saying that the Q4 updates are always the worst is just ridiculous when we're talking about Elite.

You don't know what 3.3 will contain, but you're damn sure you'll hate it.

Shouldn't A. Kwak be the exact opposite?
    I knew there was a reason why Kwak is on my ignore list. He sure lives up to his moniker.

Originally Posted by Alfred J Kwak View Post (Source)
    Absolute pore management
    Do they have that in sweat shops?

Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    I knew there was a reason why Kwak is on my ignore list. He sure lives up to his moniker.
    Good point ... and now the thread is much more friendly

What is the faction description where do I see it? Probably obvious, but I'd need to walk to the other room and log in

Page 1 of 2 12 Last