Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Is there any Livestream this Thrusday about Q4 contents?

Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Big Bug Hunt this week, Commander!
    Thanks for the confirmation!

OK, here are some to get the ball rolling - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...ac-Bug-Reports

;-)

It is a little disappointing! After a few selected people have been shown more about Q4 but with an NDA, i am awaiting livestreams about Q4 and definitely NOT about things, that are only 2.8% interested in! Even if they a only showing the new exploration system in action at the beginning.

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    No Q4 stuff this week. Wait for the later announcement of the Q4 streams announcement revealing the dates, to be made public "soon".
    Does it mean we'll get some sort of fresher "soon"?
    oh well how I hate this waiting...

Originally Posted by Frank Cuttings View Post (Source)
    OK, here are some to get the ball rolling - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...ac-Bug-Reports

;-)
    Do not delay Q4

Stand by for an announcement that the announcement about the Q4 update has been pulled, but Zac's excited that there will be some more wonderful announcements coming up for next year that cannot be revealed just yet.

Bug Hunt
    On behalf of the community, and in the true sense of the word, you guys should actually have one of those streams, but thanks for the info.

More context required. Of the many legged, or fixing variety, because I reckon either would be good. Both?

9. This is the last staff post in this thread. #24
    We're continuing our series called "The Big Bug Hunt" where Ed and Will are doing everything they need to to take down a Thargoid. They're getting cash, materials, AX weapons, ships as well as engineering them and finally taking on a Thargoid together.

Originally Posted by kofeyh View Post (Source)
    More context required. Of the many legged, or fixing variety, because I reckon either would be good. Both?

We're continuing our series called "The Big Bug Hunt" where Ed and Will are doing everything they need to to take down a Thargoid. They're getting cash, materials, AX weapons, ships as well as engineering them and finally taking on a Thargoid together.
    We're continuing our warm-up series .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12