View Entry Info: PS4 selling cartographics menů may not navigate, only showed

Category:
PS4 Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: PS4 selling cartographics menů may not navigate, only showed

PS4 selling cartographics menů may not navigate, only showed

Date & Time of Occurrence
    always

Frequency
    10+

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type

Description
    In the menu for selling cartographic data, they remain frozen on the first few exploration objects. I mean the right half part of page menu used to show details of visited systems with details of selling costs. It cannot be selected or scrolled down to see all data, It is visible only first up page data.
    The data of systems visited list on the half left page menu can be selected , scrolled or sold as normal.

Steps to Reproduce
    With PS4 platform, select selling cartographic data menu from any base, select one system with more of 10 planets explored, menu with selling costs on the right half cannot be scrolled and It will show only first 6 or 7 planets objects explored

This bug has been there pretty much since day one unfortunately. :(

Hi Stormyuk,
    YES!, I confirm you very much time....
    Since the issue has minor impact on gameplay, in the past I myself have postponed information of problem.
    Now I'm trying exploration the problem is very annoying.
    I hope developers fix soon the issue.

PS x developers: the cursor not go on list or other field at the right menu, cursor remains functional in the list of visited sistems menu only.

Originally Posted by FAX712201 View Post (Source)
    Hi Stormyuk,
    YES!, I confirm you very much time....
    Since the issue has minor impact on gameplay, in the past I myself have postponed information of problem.
    Now I'm trying exploration the problem is very annoying.
    I hope developers fix soon the issue.

PS x developers: the cursor not go on list or other field at the right menu, cursor remains functional in the list of visited sistems menu only.
    Here is hoping that it will work with the upcoming Q4 update, if not with the length of time this bug has been around I doubt it will ever work. :(

When will Q4 update come? Slobberdog57

Originally Posted by FAX712201 View Post (Source)
    When will Q4 update come? Slobberdog57
    Apart from saying Q4, I and no one else does either have a definite date.

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #7
    Hey Cmdrs,

You mean this update? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66w7...ature=youtu.be

Good news: The beta for Chapter Four will be available to all PC Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Horizons players on Tuesday 30 October

Bad new: This issue with the cartographics scroll bar won't be fixed in this coming update. But we are aware of it.

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey Cmdrs,

You mean this update? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66w7...ature=youtu.be

Good news: The beta for Chapter Four will be available to all PC Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Horizons players on Tuesday 30 October

Bad new: This issue with the cartographics scroll bar won't be fixed in this coming update. But we are aware of it.
    Thanks Mitch!
    It is not important when (since we all are waiting from many months on a minor issue), but it is important to solve the problem! Better if it will be solved asap... ;)

my two cents...

About video I saw great news: Atmosphere exploration, group of players formations, asteroids detonations if I understood correctly :D