Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Eject, Eject

  1. #1

    Eject, Eject

    Oct. 11

    A Soyuz rocket aborted (her) mission to the International Space Station and made emergency landing in Kazakhstan, minutes after lift off.

    https://spacenews.com/breaking-soyuz...oster-failure/

    I usually see a rebuy screen, so respect! I always assume this kind of thing is way less than 50% survivable?

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Winterwalker View Post (Source)
    Oct. 11

    A Soyuz rocket aborted (her) mission to the International Space Station and made emergency landing in Kazakhstan, minutes after lift off.

    https://spacenews.com/breaking-soyuz...oster-failure/

    I usually see a rebuy screen, so respect! I always assume this kind of thing is way less than 50% survivable?
    This is how 100% of my launches go in Kerbal Space Program.

    Only no one survives... Lol

    Glad they got out ok.

  3. #3
    Like for the recent leak in the Soyuz moored at the space station, we can confirm today with this new incident, that it is still the fault of TJ.

    The Russians alerted FSB to pursue him.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Like for the recent leak in the Soyuz moored at the space station, we can confirm today with this new incident, that it is still the fault of TJ.

    The Russians alerted FSB to pursue him.
    Yes, but he is using the FSD to evade them!

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Hell Razor5543 View Post (Source)
    Yes, but he is using the FSD to evade them!
    He is cunning like a fox


  6. #6
    I heard the names of the Asian astronauts onboard were Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Low and Ho Lee (Censored). I haven't been able to get a confirmation on this but it sounds legit.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by We Are Groot View Post (Source)
    I heard the names of the Asian astronauts onboard were Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Low and Ho Lee (Censored). I haven't been able to get a confirmation on this but it sounds legit.
    lol +rep

  8. #8
    Interesting article. Thanks for posting.

  9. #9
    It seems that the pilot in showed a very big cold blood.

    And even a phlegm in front of the situation.