Thread: Ship missing from transit tab.

Ship missing from transit tab.

My Type 9 Heavy was destroyed in combat and i did not have enough money for insurance. So i took out the sidewinder until i had enough. Went back to pull out ship and its not there in the transit tab as i am in a different system. It also ldoes not show any ship icons on the galaxy map and i have the radial button selected to show any ships on the map. I have tried 4 different station to pull the ship from transit tab but nothing is there. Any ideas?

When you can't afford rebuy, the ship is gone. Buy a new one.

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    When you can't afford rebuy, the ship is gone. Buy a new one.
    Does it actually say this in the insurance rebuy screen or somewhere else in the game?

Originally Posted by Heroics View Post (Source)
    Does it actually say this in the insurance rebuy screen or somewhere else in the game?
    Pretty much... It says "you can rebuy your old ship at a reduced cost, or take a free sidewinder - Choose an Option". Nowhere, does it say that you can come back later and change your choice, or that they'll hold that ship and loadout indefinitely for you - that would make less sense than being able to rebuy your fully engineered ship at a 90% discount and would negate Rule 0: Don't Fly Without a Rebuy.

Originally Posted by Ethaidan View Post (Source)
    Pretty much... It says "you can rebuy your old ship at a reduced cost, or take a free sidewinder - Choose an Option". Nowhere, does it say that you can come back later and change your choice, or that they'll hold that ship and loadout indefinitely for you - that would make less sense than being able to rebuy your fully engineered ship at a 90% discount and would negate Rule 0: Don't Fly Without a Rebuy.
    It might not say you can come back later but it doesn't say you cant either (it should) How would a new player know if not informed? I am a new player so i didn't know and i have never heard of Rule 0. Also that's exactly what the definition of insurance does, " To recover insured item with like and kind value" But i take your point I am just stating that these things would not just be assumed by a new player. Lesson learned and now i know, Thanks for the info.

It's implied. The entire point of insurance is to cover loss. If you don't pay it, you don't get coverage. Otherwise why have it in the game and call it insurance?

Is this the bargaining stage already?