Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: It's Quiet This Morning...

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Do you prefer big ones little ones?
    Some as big as your head?

    *All together now!*

    I've got a lovely bunch of space balls!
    Open
    Solo
    And a dangly one in Mobius!

    If waiting for 3.3 is a quiz which is quizzical,
    What is this small test?

    I've got a lovely bunch of space balls!
    Open
    Solo
    And a dangly one in Mobius!

    *Leaves it to the rest of the forum to make up the rest of the lyrics*

  2. #17

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by galaxias View Post (Source)
    Indigo please!

    YEWWWW!! ( )
    ?

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    I'm currently at this week's CG in.. uh... Somewhere... In Mobius (because duh, CGs in Open are suicide usually)...

    And, I've seen a grand total of 1 CMDR. Lol

    No one docked, no one in the High RES...!

    It's just me and my NPC wingman... Who isn't the best company.

    Meh. May aswell go back to doing my own thing... Lol

    CMDR Cosmic Spacehead
    I usually find Mobius (Americas) to be a ghost town. CGs in open are only suicide if you fly stock ships. Is your ship engineered? I was in the High Res last night and an "expert" CMDR ambushed me with torps, took out my shield gen, and then tried to run away. I guess he wasn't expecting an FDL with 2 MRP's and the rest that comes with it. My point is, open is usually great fun.

  5. #20
    Originally Posted by Krash View Post (Source)
    I usually find Mobius (Americas) to be a ghost town. CGs in open are only suicide if you fly stock ships. Is your ship engineered? I was in the High Res last night and an "expert" CMDR ambushed me with torps, took out my shield gen, and then tried to run away. I guess he wasn't expecting an FDL with 2 MRP's and the rest that comes with it. My point is, open is usually great fun.
    Any Cmdr who attacks another Cmdr without checking the targets loadout, is just........... well........................er silly! (Mild language to escape the Mods finger of trouble)

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    Any Cmdr who attacks another Cmdr without checking the targets loadout, is just........... well........................er silly! (Mild language to escape the Mods finger of trouble)
    Agreed. He lurked about in his shieldless dropship for a few mins before springing his attack (checking out my loadout as you say). My scramble spectrum must have been a rude awakening for him as he sat there helpless.

  7. #22
    Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    I'm currently at this week's CG in.. uh... Somewhere... In Mobius (because duh, CGs in Open are suicide usually)...

    And, I've seen a grand total of 1 CMDR. Lol

    No one docked, no one in the High RES...!

    It's just me and my NPC wingman... Who isn't the best company.

    Meh. May aswell go back to doing my own thing... Lol

    CMDR Cosmic Spacehead
    Im not sure how it is with this CG, but have done last one in Python in open, and it was usually busy one. Pirates, so called gankers, people who just said o7, all of them.

    Was succesfully pirated once, and it was nice experience. People wanted to kill me, but i run away. And it was my first CG after 2,5 years, because ive spent most of that time flying to BP and back.

    Like someone said, fly in open, just dont fly stock shieldless ship, be prepared and you'll be fine...............most of the time .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12