Thread: Question about hulls

Question about hulls

Hi.

I know that when you sell a module you get your money back, but what about hull? If I spend nnn credits on reinforced alloy, then want to upgrade to military, do I get money off for “trading in” the old one, or do I have to pay full price?

Cheers.

Originally Posted by Stabby_Dave View Post (Source)
    Hi.

I know that when you sell a module you get your money back, but what about hull? If I spend nnn credits on reinforced alloy, then want to upgrade to military, do I get money off for “trading in” the old one, or do I have to pay full price?

Cheers.
    Its just a module, behaves as normal.

Yes, you can store the old hull, trade it in or sell it for full price. You only lose
    money when selling a ship, or selling the ship with any non stock modules installed.

Excellent. Thanks, peeps o7

Just to add for completeness, you can only sell your hull armour at a station that sells the type of ship you are in, so you may not be able to sell it separately from your ship.

Originally Posted by Riverside View Post (Source)
    Just to add for completeness, you can only sell your hull armour at a station that sells the type of ship you are in, so you may not be able to sell it separately from your ship.
    If you sell it in outfitting, yeah. If you store it first, then that's a different kettle of fish, and you can sell it no matter whether that station offers that particular ship, or not.