Thread: Anyone work for a minor faction that have said "unprofessional" things to them?

Anyone work for a minor faction that have said "unprofessional" things to them?

I would like to know what you pilots have heard while working for minor factions.

For me: "I have your holo-image beside my bed, Commander TrailBlazer 143. I trust that isn't too weird for you." -Jennah Estrada, United GD 140 Liberty Party

I think it's cute touch by Frontier, and adds some humor/weirdness this game is sorely missing.

Lol, haven't seen that one...
    I've seen: "I'm so excited to see you again, Commander. I think there may have been a little accident. Ahem." - Progenitor Chi Morris, HIP 1306 Allied.

After that, I put all HIP 1306 Allied ships on my KoS list... .

Apparently, through whole sections of Alliance space, I am cheered by the locals upon arrival at a station.

Originally Posted by Mangal Oemie View Post (Source)
    Apparently.
    LOL - I totally thought this was going that way. But the turnaround is like a wholesomememe.

On the flipside I have been reminded by a few Cooperative representatives that just because their title is "Friend" that doesn't make them *my* Friend

Don't be dissin yer groupies now...

Originally Posted by TrailBlazer 143 View Post (Source)
    I would like to know what you pilots have heard while working for minor factions.

For me: "I have your holo-image beside my bed, Commander TrailBlazer 143. I trust that isn't too weird for you." -Jennah Estrada, United GD 140 Liberty Party

I think it's cute touch by Frontier, and adds some humor/weirdness this game is sorely missing.
    Yep, really freaked me out!

Originally Posted by Pville_Piper View Post (Source)
    Don't be dissin yer groupies now...
    Oh, I'm not. If I could romance, I would. Probably get a discount on outfitting. But... Elite Dangerous isn't that kind of game.

Again, I think it's cute.

Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    On the flipside I have been reminded by a few Cooperative representatives that just because their title is "Friend" that doesn't make them *my* Friend
    Wow...

There's a flight controller who says "Craziness, Commander." It's not lewd or anything, but why, the heck would a professional flight controller in a non-Anarchy system say that?

I am still saddened FDev removed "snake" from smuggling missions. It was one of those mistakes that added to the game. That could have been taken as lewdly as anyone cares to.

When you have a low rank, the communist reps are total bumholes to you. "Someone like you should be honoured to be dealing with someone of my stature" kind of stuff.

Originally Posted by raeat View Post (Source)
    There's a flight controller who says "Craziness, Commander." It's not lewd or anything, but why, the heck would a professional flight controller in a non-Anarchy system say that?

I am still saddened FDev removed "snake" from smuggling missions. It was one of those mistakes that added to the game. That could have been taken as lewdly as anyone cares to.
    I always saw "Snake In" as symbolism for sneaking as snakes are considered sneaky/conniving.

But now I can't unsee "Snake in" being lewd...

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    When you have a low rank, the communist reps are total bumholes to you. "Someone like you should be hnoured to be dealing with someone of my stature" kind of stuff.
    That's just wrong... I like it.

This is really non-existent now and I think it's because after a while the writing fades into the background due to repetition... I want more writing in this game.

Originally Posted by TrailBlazer 143 View Post (Source)
    That's just wrong... I like it.

This is really non-existent now and I think it's because after a while the writing fades into the background due to repetition... I want more writing in this game.
    Have you seen Sitoutumaton's thread on what the different Government types says.

Gives an interesting insight , like independent cooperatives being the 'Non Criminal Anarcho Liberal' types vs the Statist Communists

Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    Have you seen Sitoutumaton's thread on what the different Government types says.

Gives an interesting insight , like independent cooperatives being the 'Non Criminal Anarcho Liberal' types vs the Statist Communists
    ....Maybe I was mistaken.