Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jurassic Canon Dinosaurs

  1. #1

    Jurassic Canon Dinosaurs

    Hi guys, so I've recently done some research on the list of Dinosaurs in the Jurassic franchise. There are actually quite a lot of Dinosaurs in both the movies and novels that are not included in this game, so as a bit of fun, which of the following would you like to see added to the game?
    Novels
    Cearadactylus
    Callovosaurus
    Dryosaurus
    Euoplocephalus
    Hadrosaurus
    Microceratops
    Mussaurus
    Ornitholestes
    Othnielia
    Procompsognathus
    Styracosaurus

    Movies
    Compsognathus
    Dimorphodon
    Geosternbergia
    Herrerasaurus
    Microceratus
    Mosasaurus
    Pachyrhinosaurus
    Proceratosaurus
    Pteranodon
    Rugops
    Segisaurus

    I would pick Rugops, Herrerasaurus, Hadrosaurus and Mussaurus. I've not gone for the likes of Mosasaurus or Pteranodon, because I believe they are already being worked on as the community has asked for avian and marine reptiles since the beginning.

  2. #2

    Cool list of DINOSAURS

    Originally Posted by hsf_ View Post (Source)
    Hi guys, so I've recently done some research on the list of Dinosaurs in the Jurassic franchise. There are actually quite a lot of Dinosaurs in both the movies and novels that are not included in this game, so as a bit of fun, which of the following would you like to see added to the game?
    Novels
    Cearadactylus
    Callovosaurus
    Dryosaurus
    Euoplocephalus
    Hadrosaurus
    Microceratops
    Mussaurus
    Ornitholestes
    Othnielia
    Procompsognathus
    Styracosaurus

    Movies
    Compsognathus
    Dimorphodon
    Geosternbergia
    Herrerasaurus
    Microceratus
    Mosasaurus
    Pachyrhinosaurus
    Proceratosaurus
    Pteranodon
    Rugops
    Segisaurus

    I would pick Rugops, Herrerasaurus, Hadrosaurus and Mussaurus. I've not gone for the likes of Mosasaurus or Pteranodon, because I believe they are already being worked on as the community has asked for avian and marine reptiles since the beginning.
    Very cool Dinosaurs these Dinos deserve to be in a Jurassic Park Legacy DLC, well this is my wishlist of DINOSAURS.

    Acrocanthosaurus
    Cacharadontosaurus
    Daspletosaurus
    Gorgosaurus
    Sarvosaurus
    Tarbosaurus
    Alectrosaurus
    Tyrannotitan
    Shaochilong
    Australovenator
    Rugops
    Herrerasaurus
    Oranosaurus
    Iguanodon
    Dryosaurus
    Pachyrhinosaurus
    Concavenator
    Ichthyovenator
    Oxalaia
    Neovenator
    Diabloceratops
    Ampelosaurus
    UtahRaptor
    Dakotaraptor
    Gigantoraptor
    Megaraptor

  3. #3
    You want to allow your dinos to become priests?

    Reverend Compy. Does have a certain ring to it.

  4. #4
    You should do better research styracosaurus is in the game.... and for the other post sinoceratops is in the game too

  5. #5

    Sorry

    Originally Posted by Jurassic Tyrant King View Post (Source)
    Very cool Dinosaurs these Dinos deserve to be in a Jurassic Park Legacy DLC, well this is my wishlist of DINOSAURS.

    Acrocanthosaurus
    Cacharadontosaurus
    Daspletosaurus
    Gorgosaurus
    Sarvosaurus
    Tarbosaurus
    Alectrosaurus
    Rugops
    Oranosaurus
    Iguanodon
    Pachyrhinosaurus
    Concavenator
    Oxalaia
    Neovenator
    Sinoceratops
    Ampelosaurus
    UtahRaptor
    Gigantoraptor
    Megaraptor
    Aegyptosaurus
    Originally Posted by micryda View Post (Source)
    You should do better research styracosaurus is in the game.... and for the other post sinoceratops is in the game too
    Sorry I'm brand new in this community so I'm not familiar with all its tools yet?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by micryda View Post (Source)
    You should do better research styracosaurus is in the game.... and for the other post sinoceratops is in the game too
    I don't see the need for the attitude, I copy/pasted an entire list, I must have missed one of the 73 Dinosaurs in the complete list, wow I am such a loser. Someone ban me for such incompetence.

  7. #7
    The new dinosaurs from Fallen Kingdom and even the ones listed on the Holoscape would be great to have in the game;

    Agujaceratops
    Dreadnoughtus
    Elaphrosaurus
    Hadrosaurus
    Hoplitosaurus
    Lesothosaurus
    Nipponosaurus
    Peloroplites
    Teratophoneus

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by hsf_ View Post (Source)
    I don't see the need for the attitude, I copy/pasted an entire list, I must have missed one of the 73 Dinosaurs in the complete list, wow I am such a loser. Someone ban me for such incompetence.
    Originally Posted by Jurassic Tyrant King View Post (Source)
    Sorry I'm brand new in this community so I'm not familiar with all its tools yet?
    Originally Posted by Gondrasia View Post (Source)
    The new dinosaurs from Fallen Kingdom and even the ones listed on the Holoscape would be great to have in the game;

    Agujaceratops
    Dreadnoughtus
    Elaphrosaurus
    Hadrosaurus
    Hoplitosaurus
    Lesothosaurus
    Nipponosaurus
    Peloroplites
    Teratophoneus
    I think these would be pretty cool to add to the list Dinosaurs 2 the game?👍

  9. #9
    Gotta be the Herrerasaurus.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Utahraptor is essentially the current Velociraptor. There is no point in adding it.

    Tarbosaurus is too similar to Tyrannosaurus, nor does it make sense to include it. However another smaller tyrannosaur like Albertosaurus or Daspletosaurus would be a very good option to add.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Gondrasia View Post (Source)
    The new dinosaurs from Fallen Kingdom and even the ones listed on the Holoscape would be great to have in the game;

    Agujaceratops
    Dreadnoughtus
    Elaphrosaurus
    Hadrosaurus
    Hoplitosaurus
    Lesothosaurus
    Nipponosaurus
    Peloroplites
    Teratophoneus
    Also the apparently taxidermied animals in Lockwood Manor: Mononykus, Concavenator, Dimetrodon.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Parritron View Post (Source)
    Utahraptor is essentially the current Velociraptor. There is no point in adding it.

    Tarbosaurus is too similar to Tyrannosaurus, nor does it make sense to include it. However another smaller tyrannosaur like Albertosaurus or Daspletosaurus would be a very good option to add.
    The Utahraptor is bigger than the Velociraptors in the JP franchise. Totally different animal... And because Tarbosaurus is similar to the Rex, it shouldn't be included? We have so many dinosaurs already in the game, that are essentially the same. Trikes and Torosaurus... The duckbilled dinosaurs... Stegosaurians...

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by MarcWP View Post (Source)
    The Utahraptor is bigger than the Velociraptors in the JP franchise. Totally different animal... And because Tarbosaurus is similar to the Rex, it shouldn't be included? We have so many dinosaurs already in the game, that are essentially the same. Trikes and Torosaurus... The duckbilled dinosaurs... Stegosaurians...
    If for me it was more better but I think that a greater variety would be better than more "clones".

    Utahraptor and Velociraptor are almost the same size. They measure the same height, only Utahraptor is about one meter longer. It would only make sense to add it if they feathered it.

    Tarbosaurus is not similar to T-Rex, it is that they are almost the same. They even have almost the same size. I do not know, I prefer as I said before, smaller tyrannosaurs that do not have any.

    It is not that I am against adding them, it is that there are other species that are much more attractive to add, such as Albertosaurus, Dryosaurus, Homalocephale or Acrocanthosaurus that are more different than what we have.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Parritron View Post (Source)
    Utahraptor is essentially the current Velociraptor. There is no point in adding it.

    Tarbosaurus is too similar to Tyrannosaurus, nor does it make sense to include it. However another smaller tyrannosaur like Albertosaurus or Daspletosaurus would be a very good option to add.
    Neither of those are Canon to the franchise though, which means their inclusion into the game is highly unlikely. I would also like to point out that comparing the likes of Tarbosaurus with Tyrannosaurus is like comparing a Leopard, Cheatah and Jaguar and saying "they're basically the same", I mean I get your point, but they are very different