Thread: I want to share my feelings

I want to share my feelings

At first sorry for my english.

I like this game, a lot, especially in vr but i feel very bad. I have the game since the 2015, 1 month ago more or less i was going around with my python i was in a high resource zone to make some money with bounty. At one point the electricity was off in my house, when i log on again everything was gone... my ship my money my time.. Was nearly unistall the game but i decided to leave it there, today i thought: you know what? I want to lost myself in the space... Worst idea ever..
    I said ok lets go in to a technology system for a decent ship, ( i just have 9milion credit left ) lets buy a viper mkiv with good equip and lets make some bounty!...... Impossible to do it, the NPC ships are too strong and quickly is impossible to win a fight even against an Adder.. So im friendly with federation lets go to my main base and take some bounty mission there it would be easier... kill 24 pirates 5milion credit, lets try it... The only way to do it was wait for friend ship and kill them together... More than 4 hours for make 5 milion, 6 if i count the bounty system..
    So you know what? is too much, i love the game the combat system the graphic, but is definitely a frustrating game, there is no satisfaction here. Just frustration. You are NOT properly rewarded for what you are doing. So i want to share this feeling with you because i don't have anyone to talk about it, noone of my friend play ED so.. Probably i gonna unistall the game and buy star citizen hope there will be more satisfaction there.

Excuse me if i bored you, but i had to talk to someone, or pretend to do it, because basically i loved this game. Bye.

From what you're saying, it sounds like a bug caused your shop to disappear? Have you raised it with support?

Of course not, i was in fight and when i log again i was on a sidewinter in a base, so ship gone.. i Thought.

Try killstealing from the space police for some really easy cash, and always fly with rebuy.

I'd wait for Star citizen to (maybe) hit release in a few years rather than risk any money on it, they don't do refunds.

Originally Posted by Flynts View Post (Source)
    Probably i gonna unistall the game and buy star citizen hope there will be more satisfaction there.

Is it out yet? Oops wrong thread!

Seriously though, I'm sorry you're not enjoying it.

If you was alive when the power went out, you essentially combat logged (unintentionally). You should be perfectly safe.

Having all your stuff gone when you of in sounds like a bug.

File a support ticket, and you'll probably get it all back.

I'll try Thanks.

Yeah from what I hear support will swiftly fix you without fuss.

OP, you could have filed a ticket with FD tech support to restore your commander.

Next, you should consider joining a Player group or join a wing to bounty hunt until your skills and ship build improve.

Good luck with Star Citizen lol... nuf said

First submit a support ticket, then learn to fight. A Viper Mk IV is definetely capable of killing an Adder, you can even go after an Anaconda.

Originally Posted by Flynts View Post (Source)
    Of course not, i was in fight and when i log again i was on a sidewinter in a base, so ship gone.. i Thought.
    I highly doubt that this happened as you say it did, BUT if it did, you REALLY should contact Frontier and let them help you resolve it!

Also, take it from me, you won't find that Start Citizen is better! All it will do is waist a lot of your money and frustrate you even more than Elite Dangerous!