Thread: I have an account on Xbox - what happens if I move to PC

I have an account on Xbox - what happens if I move to PC

Do I keep the same account regardless of the platform I play on? Or do I have to start from scratch?

You have to start from scratch with a new account, although if you contact support I believe they can, as a one-time-only action, transfer your CR worth from one platform to another.

Thank you for that.... I appreciate the quick response!

Originally Posted by krozair View Post (Source)
    I have an account on Xbox - what happens if I move to PC
    You get to be able to use loads of third-party apps to enhance your experience.

(Oh Yes! - Almost forgot - You get to spend loadsamoney on controllers, repaints, bobbleheads, etc.)

Have fun.

Originally Posted by krozair View Post (Source)
    Do I keep the same account regardless of the platform I play on? Or do I have to start from scratch?
    If you contact support, they will give you a lump sum of credits that you have on xbox and nothing else :-(

No rank, rep, paintjobs, etc.

Oh, and they wipe your xbox save.

For those reasons I just started over on PC and kept my xbox save.

Making credits the second time around is a lot easier, and while I'm double Elite on XBOX, I'm nearing double Elite on PC too ;-)

I can see the advantages of both moving to PC and not. Thanks for the clarification. My thoughts were that since you have the one main account it might be possible to play on different platforms - sadly not the case...perhaps in the future...

You can unsubscribe from xbox live, and still get murdered in OPEN for free!

So you lose all your ships, explo, bounties and mats when switching?