Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31343536

Thread: Totally Nerfing the Honk is a Mistake

Originally Posted by Maro-Val View Post (Source)
    What does fa off has to do with the fss?
    Anyone has a good guide for fss bindings? After the external camera chaos, i know what to expect.
    If you have an X52 Pro - this is how my beta bindings were setup: https://edrefcard.info/binds/vbwlnd

Otherwise I hope someone else can help

Originally Posted by Maro-Val View Post (Source)
    What does fa off has to do with the fss?
    From what I gather, a lot of people who play FA-off tend to turn certain sensitivities up, which as it turned out during the beta, not only apply to flight pitch and yaw control, but also to controlling the FSS, making it very difficult to control.

Originally Posted by Sunyavadin View Post (Source)
    From what I gather, a lot of people who play FA-off tend to turn certain sensitivities up, which as it turned out during the beta, not only apply to flight pitch and yaw control, but also to controlling the FSS, making it very difficult to control.
    Thanks - maybe I won't try that idea then! (I know it wasn't directed at me, but useful nonetheless)

In Beta I ended up using my mouse to navigate around the FSS screen. Left mouse button zooms in, right zooms out, mouse wheel for the frequency slider. Luckily I have two additional buttons on my mouse so one of those is set to Step In Zoom and the other is for targetting the body I am scanning.

Found the system worked really well, far easier than using my hotas.

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)
    In Beta I ended up using my mouse to navigate around the FSS screen. Left mouse button zooms in, right zooms out, mouse wheel for the frequency slider. Luckily I have two additional buttons on my mouse so one of those is set to Step In Zoom and the other is for targetting the body I am scanning.

My one concern on that front is how well it's tuned for the sticks on XBox and PS4 pads, given those platforms had no beta.

NMS completely borked a few things for players on console when they made upgrades to inventory management for mouse users.

Originally Posted by Ratkatcher View Post (Source)
    If you have an X52 Pro - this is how my beta bindings were setup: https://edrefcard.info/binds/vbwlnd

Otherwise I hope someone else can help
    Thanks i am on keyb/mouse.

Originally Posted by Sunyavadin View Post (Source)
    Lol typical.

Originally Posted by M00ka View Post (Source)

This sounds like a good plan. Thank you.

The new exploration scanning just ruins the game and not trying to rant but the old way of scanning is better. the new mini game is just a grind and no point for exploration,all it is that you stop play the mini game with out going to the star/planets and then move on but the old way that made you to go to what you wanted to scan before moving on. Wish I could play without this update but I know that will not be the case but still like the old way.

Hope fd gives use the choice between the old or new but that will not happen .

These 36+ pages have been nothing but entertaining at least. Whether you agree or not with the new system... it's probably a good thing that the passion for the game still remains for everyone involved. And this can only be a good thing

See you in live!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31343536