Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 1 / 1.01)

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 1 / 1.01)

Hello Commanders,

We've updated the beta with a small patch this morning. Please find the details below:

Modules

• Detailed Surface Scanner no longer draws power

Crashes/Stability/Performance

• Fixed a crash that could occur when zooming in to a body in FSS mode
    • Fixed a crash that could occur whilst firing probes
    • Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the system map

Did you guys fix the issue in the Deceit system that's keeping all of us docked there from leaving?

Does the adjudication server work properly now, or is it still on strike?

After restarting the launcher and upgrading I can't start the game because there's the error message:
    Error 403 from webserver: "Your client is too new."

oh good. that first one is what I was waiting for. It broke my exploration ship build and I wasn't able to do any testing until the DSS power issue was fixed.

Thanks team.

Originally Posted by Manu Wörkl View Post (Source)
    After restarting the launcher and upgrading I can't start the game because there's the error message:
    after waiting a few minutes the message disappeared and now it's now working

Originally Posted by Manu Wörkl View Post (Source)
    Works For Me (tm)

Hmmm Avast ironically reporting a 'dangerous file' with "EliteDangerous64.exe" since the patch. Anyone else ?

EDIT: Am actually having to uninstall my AV now as it will NOT stop flagging this file even with the option for it to do so turned off ! I cannot get into the game at all.

any fix coming for the missing ambient chatter in CZs and scenarios? Theres lots of bug reports filled on it.

Fast hotfix is fast.

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Hey there CMDR Rusty Dog,

We'll see what we can do to sort this on our end, let us know if you have any further trouble once Avast is uninstalled.

Originally Posted by CMDR Rusty Dog View Post (Source)
    Hmmm Avast ironically reporting a 'dangerous file' with "EliteDangerous64.exe" since the patch. Anyone else ?

EDIT: Am actually having to uninstall my AV now as it will NOT stop flagging this file even with the option for it to do so turned off ! I cannot get into the game at all.

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast